Sema 2013 Build

Layson

Reaction score
tires are 40x15.50x24 toyos, wheels are AF 24x14... lift well...ride height is going to be around 13-14inches havent quite decided where we like it yet... kit is going to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 22inches maxed out and 8ish on the hydraulic bumpstops. ride height will be around 35% of the coils a ton of droop in this set up.. the subframe makes lifting this truck easier than a stock truck. Some people only need to lift them 4 feet to stand up underneath lol. I smoked the back of my head several times this weekend working under it.

Can you explain this further? So you want ride height around 14 inches, but able to change it to 22" of ride height.

NotStock

Reaction score
Can you explain this further? So you want ride height around 14 inches, but able to change it to 22" of ride height.

I believe he mis-worded what he was trying to say. The kit will have a ride height of 13-14". Rear travel is still being determined as there are a few different component limitations but I would guess around 12" front and 20" rear. We will fully cycle the suspension to give an exact number when we get to that point.

Layson

Reaction score
I believe he mis-worded what he was trying to say. The kit will have a ride height of 13-14". Rear travel is still being determined as there are a few different component limitations but I would guess around 12" front and 20" rear. We will fully cycle the suspension to give an exact number when we get to that point.

Thanks. When you do that please don't unhook anything, even the sway bars.

Why the cradle? I thought you were against those? Yours is eerily similar to OUO's and there are rumors floating around that you personally have said that you can't pull the transmission out of a truck with a cradle like that. I don't quite understand that. So I am surprised to see a cradle like that from you. Especially when you built the last truck without one. Why do you feel the need that this kit needs to be more rigid than the last kit you built like this?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score

Why the cradle? I thought you were against those? Yours is eerily similar to OUO's and there are rumors floating around that you personally have said that you can't pull the transmission out of a truck with a cradle like that. I don't quite understand that. So I am surprised to see a cradle like that from you. Especially when you built the last truck without one. Why do you feel the need that this kit needs to be more rigid than the last kit you built like this?

You guys are relentless. Enough already. I'm serious. No more in this thread.

PSA CEO

NotStock

Reaction score
All of the mig welds are mine, the tig stuff on the diff housings are my welders. He does some amazing tig work.

40Roller

Reaction score

Who said that it couldn't be pulled? Or is this more of your self manifested crap? Look thru the pictures I posted the drawing with dimensions of the subframe CLEARLY showing the inner dimensions
y8azu9ep.jpg
where the tranny can drop through should I choose to do it that way. So good job👍 take your nut swinging banter elsewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.