Sema 2013 Build

alradco

Reaction score
Where's the truck going to be at Sema? Great work, looking forward to checking it out.

CenTex Diesel

Reaction score
6e2upy3y.jpg
adyge8yt.jpg

c.jank

Reaction score
We will take this one to DSO and test it out on the trails like your 6.0.. my poor duramax couldnt hang haha! We will see how my new setup does though!

40Roller

Reaction score
We will take this one to DSO and test it out on the trails like your 6.0.. my poor duramax couldnt hang haha! We will see how my new setup does though!

hahaha the Poor 6.0 got partied out that weekend... need to do that again someday.

NotStock

Reaction score
Just laid down the paint and clear on the rear axle. We used a Flint Mica on the front and rear axles. We started off with a single stage but it was mixed wrong and we were in a crunch so we switched it up to two stage. Im not painter, nor claim to be but Im pretty happy with how they came out!
IMG_20130919_122448_9842_zpsbbf9f580.jpg

NotStock

Reaction score
The factory rear diff cover will obviously be replaced with the trussed one. We painted them separately though.

NotStock

Reaction score
^^^In more detail:
Removed brake calipers/rotors/lines and masked
Had the axles sand blasted
Prepped with brake cleen then sprayed self etching primer
Sanded with 400 grit
Sprayed 3 coats of color letting flash between coats
Then we sprayed coats of clear till we ran out of clear, lol.

The second to last coat on the front I sprayed a little heavy and got some runs. So I later wet sanded and re cleared the front axle while I was painted the rear. The rear came out great. After everything cures, with some polishing I think they will be damn near perfect.

NotStock

Reaction score
Its part of the "dormant" line by Cardinal I belive. Its a 3 stage powder. Metallic silver base, candy blue, and then a UV clear activator.

Latest posts

Members online