side badges

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
kinda at a loss what to do with them. gotta get rid of the chrome, just not sure if i can paint the louvre looking things white and rest balck and keep it clean. anybody mesed with them much ?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
You can always plastidip what youre wanting to paint black. If you dont like it, peel it off

yeah its not that, its more of trying to give the badge a touch of white , usually taping off or hand painting looks like $hit.

ghohouston

Reaction score
I know what you mean... and I see your predicament with the white... I do think it would look awesome if you can figure out a way to get it right.

SAK

Reaction score
Use liquid paint mask on the parts you want to leave black and then paint the rest white. After it dries peel the paint mask off.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Use liquid paint mask on the parts you want to leave black and then paint the rest white. After it dries peel the paint mask off.

good idea, never tried that stuff. i know people use vaseline, not just for sexual things.

mwdguy

Reaction score
I used a couple of fine picks to get it to snap all apart.

Attachments

• IMG_00000250.jpg
    IMG_00000250.jpg
    1,009.9 KB · Views: 263

Rowdy

Reaction score
I plasti dipped all my badges black. But I just got the new Recon replacements that light up so hope to get those put on tonight.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
If your referring to the door badges take some fishing string and some goo be gone to them, there ugly chrome or black or what ever color. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't the size of a dinner plate, but MPO is to debadge. The fender louver vent things I'd just paint black.

Latest posts

Members online