side badges

13PlatinumSD

Reaction score
I plasti dipped all my badges black. But I just got the new Recon replacements that light up so hope to get those put on tonight.

I want to see those installed before I pull the trigger on those. Did you get the amber lights or white ones? Looks like they could be cool.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
got mine finished .. love it.

13_badge.jpg

BlueOx

Reaction score
How do you remove them from the truck and take them apart? Also what kind of paint did you use and what steps did you take in painting them!?? I'm really wanting to paint mine now!!!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

BlueOx

Reaction score
2anu2una.jpg

Got mine pulled off and all broken down. Hopefully I'll be able to paint them tomorrow. Bigrpower, do you have any tips on masking off the black interior on the F-250? I was thinking of using Chapstick. Also did you use any kind of primer? I'm planning on getting a spray can of color matched paint from orileys tomorrow.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
2anu2una.jpg

Got mine pulled off and all broken down. Hopefully I'll be able to paint them tomorrow. Bigrpower, do you have any tips on masking off the black interior on the F-250? I was thinking of using Chapstick. Also did you use any kind of primer? I'm planning on getting a spray can of color matched paint from orileys tomorrow.

ours are different. my f-250 was attached to the vent and the black trim was attached to the bottom strip. i know pin striping tape or vaseline work well for that, but its gonna be tough. maybe get the 13' badges. my body guy did my badges while he ptm the rest of my truck.

BlueOx

Reaction score
So if y'all were to do it yourself, using the rattle can method, what exact steps would y'all take? Primer, paint and the clear? And special primer or clear?

Latest posts

Members online