Single turbo info

DSG03bolt

Reaction score
Rough That Pipe Up, Or Grind A Few Grooves In It, Then Hairspray, Then Clamp It. Give Those Boots Something To Grip To Dude. I Want To See REALLY RUN, And See How TheTurbo Lights Up

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Does anyone run a single with say 4.5 lift and 37s or would that be laggy as hell?

Mines on a 6" lift and 35's.....it's not as quick to spool the stock chargers because it's a single but good tunes make a big difference. I daily drive with it and tow up in the hills. Lovin the single. just ran down the freeway a few min ago and at 70 egt's are around 700* with it being 89* out side temp. Just gotta adjust how you drive a little.

Sorry to hear your still having boost issues Cody,
Question, have you tried running a boost gauge seperate then the Mini? Just to make sure that's your actual boost? A customer was having issues with his only read about 38psi on the stock chargers and HD300 files. He put a regular boost gauge on it and it read ~51psi WOT. Turned out he hadn't updated his since he bought it (back before they were over 1200 bucks) and all of the sudden the boost on the mini read more accurate then before. Just thinking out loud :thumbup:

Stroked777

Reaction score
I think I read through half of this post a few days ago and just finished it today, did you say you already checked for boost leaks

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
3.55. I was talking about lifted trucks. Mine spools great for a 76

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cknox121

Reaction score
Rough That Pipe Up, Or Grind A Few Grooves In It, Then Hairspray, Then Clamp It. Give Those Boots Something To Grip To Dude. I Want To See REALLY RUN, And See How TheTurbo Lights Up

Might grind a groove or weld a beat and smooth it over. Hope it should grip. Or maybe a new charger would work even better

is the turbo discharge square to the IC pipe? Do you think clocking the housing a little might help?

Square to the eye

Mines on a 6" lift and 35's.....it's not as quick to spool the stock chargers because it's a single but good tunes make a big difference. I daily drive with it and tow up in the hills. Lovin the single. just ran down the freeway a few min ago and at 70 egt's are around 700* with it being 89* out side temp. Just gotta adjust how you drive a little.

Sorry to hear your still having boost issues Cody,
Question, have you tried running a boost gauge seperate then the Mini? Just to make sure that's your actual boost? A customer was having issues with his only read about 38psi on the stock chargers and HD300 files. He put a regular boost gauge on it and it read ~51psi WOT. Turned out he hadn't updated his since he bought it (back before they were over 1200 bucks) and all of the sudden the boost on the mini read more accurate then before. Just thinking out loud :thumbup:

No I may get a gauge and hook to hot side pipe. There's a port right after turbo. Thanks for the idea!

I think I read through half of this post a few days ago and just finished it today, did you say you already checked for boost leaks

Yessir

Cknox121

Reaction score
These ought to help
je3abany.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B585Ford

Reaction score
No sir, not yet.

I am guessin when you get that bad boy to light, you will get some serious wrap but if you are cruising and then punch it, maybe it won't be too bad. Let us know when u do.

Cknox121

Reaction score
I am guessin when you get that bad boy to light, you will get some serious wrap but if you are cruising and then punch it, maybe it won't be too bad. Let us know when u do.

It's lighting up now. Can stage till about 10-12lbs highest I have had it.

And it already axle wraps, you can feel it. So flight fabs will be coming soon.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.