single turbo...still tow and snow plow????

sootie

Reaction score
i think your truck looks awesome. reg cabs are rare. throw a 73mm atmo charger on it from Barder Turbo and the No Limit intake and cold side pipe. your truck will be a rocket.

if you want to change the sound, throw some 6.0 manifolds on it and custom up pipes. Done.

travisH3

Reaction score
i think your truck looks awesome. reg cabs are rare. throw a 73mm atmo charger on it from Barder Turbo and the No Limit intake and cold side pipe. your truck will be a rocket.

if you want to change the sound, throw some 6.0 manifolds on it and custom up pipes. Done.

Thanks, just a work truck. best run i have done is 12.8 at 105mph in the 1/4 mile but only left at 10psi. anything more and it would spin and hop and i didnt want to break something.

heres a pic from this fall, right now its on factory 20's and AT's for the snow/ice
a353d4b6-23e6-45f1-922f-2cbe131e559d_zps6e62ca0c.jpg

I will keep looking and see where i want to go from here

strokinpower

Reaction score
I just put a no limit intake, HD up pipes and elite 71mm and a rudy's 59mm on mine. Sounds different. A little deeper and more whistle. The intake made a big difference.

Stroked777

Reaction score
I haven't seen the price of MPD single kit because they haven't officially released it yet. What do you suggest to get some more sound out of the truck while not compromising driveability. And what cost am I looking at, just ballpark?

If your looking for a rumble at idle you can do that with custom tunes, I did it on my truck and it has a nice throaty sound at idle-1000 rpms

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
IMO the single trucks sound way better. Not a fan of vaccum cleaners lol. The singles are not for everyone and might not be for your application. Its good that there are so many options available though

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online