Snow White Resurrection

907DAVE

Reaction score
Ohh boy, calling WOP's OBS a beater - this is not going to end well, again.

02BigD

Reaction score
Flames

0711dp_01_z+1997_f350+right_side_view.jpg

MINK

Reaction score
Thread win forsure..........That WOP truck has been a Icon for me no doubt - not a thing I would change.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
come on now, when you see an old beater on the side of the road or in a junkyard does it make you stop in your tracks and say, "Oh wow, what a beauty!" while you stop and stare for awhile at all it's rust and dings and dents. no, you walk right by it.

anyways, fast for sure but I'm not interested.

?

0711dp_01_z+1997_f350+right_side_view.jpg

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
come on now, when you see an old beater on the side of the road or in a junkyard does it make you stop in your tracks and say, "Oh wow, what a beauty!" while you stop and stare for awhile at all it's rust and dings and dents. no, you walk right by it.

anyways, fast for sure but I'm not interested.

^ Isn't this the guy that was swinging on david's nuts earlier in the thread???

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
than my apologies for judging her on some bad video. she looks wrecked to me.

You need a history leason...Zane & David went back and forth with all the 7.3 stuff for years...Jelich came along later. IMO it was the best years to be around this diesel stuff. Lots and lots of talking **** it was a blast. Than Steve Carter came along and ruined everything with his big fat head.

Roadhouse

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
You need a history leason...Zane & David went back and forth with all the 7.3 stuff for years...Jelich came along later. IMO it was the best years to be around this diesel stuff. Lots and lots of talking **** it was a blast. Than Steve Carter came along and ruined everything with his big fat head.

it couldn't be, I just started.

Wayne

Reaction score
IMO it was the best years to be around this diesel stuff.
I would have to disagree, at least from a power aspect because back then, $30K in mods would only get you 500 reliable hp without nitrous. Now, it's a chip, intake, and exhaust away. Gotta love technology.
NVM. your ninja edit takes my statement out of context.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
it couldn't be, I just started.

Than this happened...
Thisisbad.jpg

So this happened...
fire-1.jpg

And David decided to build a Rail...No Rail, than David said he was bringing Snow White back which never happened until this thread which was just like all the other threads, which all magically happen in the spring when David comes out of his hole, than he see's Snow Whits shadow and crawls back down his hole.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I would have to disagree, at least from a power aspect because back then, $30K in mods would only get you 500 reliable hp without nitrous. Now, it's a chip, intake, and exhaust away. Gotta love technology.
NVM. your ninja edit takes my statement out of context.

oops, ya from a power stand point these years are way better...

Roadhouse

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
isn't that white truck bouncing all over the place the same truck we were just talking about, the one I thought was wrecked?

and that black truck is right up my alley, fierce. I know it looks like she blew up but still, nice!

Latest posts

Members online