Snow White Resurrection

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Locked until I have time to clean up the bull****.

Warning some of you. Keep it up and you may get some time off. This isnt an awol thread.

HVFC6040

Reaction score
Locked until I have time to clean up the bull****.

Warning some of you. Keep it up and you may get some time off. This isnt an awol thread.

Might as well stick it in awol...it is after all a thread about David Lott and snow white being resurrected, and we all know where this thread as a whole will end up, resurrection or not LOL

TERRCO

Reaction score
Was that a six speed next to Lott in Bandimere ? Saw lots of small puffs of smoke. If it was that's one fast handshaker.

JDub

Reaction score
Was that a six speed next to Lott in Bandimere ? Saw lots of small puffs of smoke. If it was that's one fast handshaker.

Dmax with an Allison, that was Wades LB7, he worked for ATS at that time.

Sent from my XT907

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Might as well stick it in awol...it is after all a thread about David Lott and snow white being resurrected, and we all know where this thread as a whole will end up, resurrection or not LOL

Snow White helped build my business and has made me a good living dead AND alive, now if she brings humor as well then it's a win win.

on a serious note fuel only has never been pushed to any extreme since nitrous was an easy way to get power but I think it's time to really look into it and that is why she was originally built to test stuff and see what the parts were capable of.

Based on how the engine ran in a 7400lb truck on fuel only, I see no reason why SW can't get in the 10's on the exact same setup.

Based on her past performance with just 250cc's of fuel through 12 thousandths nozzles I really can't wait to see what she can do with 400/400's.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Been that way for a long time. I was too "green" with the tuning when I had the 400% and after everything I spent to build the motor I was worried I'd screw something up. First time out the truck ran a 12.xx at 118mph and EGTs were flatlined at the highest temp the logger would record...didn't like it. Figured 200% would let me "work up" to where I wanted to be...and they have.

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Dammit...if David ACTUALLY DOES THIS...I might have to renozzle my 400/200s back up...

Well start yanking injectors:poke:

I asked the wife one more time this evening if she wanted to keep her truck and let me have the new Ecoboost for my daily driver and the stare I got was answer enough to start pulling the engine first thing in the morning:rockon:

Latest posts

Members online