Snow White Resurrection

imelmo

Reaction score
Well start yanking injectors:poke:

I asked the wife one more time this evening if she wanted to keep her truck and let me have the new Ecoboost for my daily driver and the stare I got was answer enough to start pulling the engine first thing in the morning:rockon:

You should set aside at least one hour each day to do nothing but work on Snow White. No phones, no customer's trucks, no nothing but Snow White for one hour each day.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Well start yanking injectors:poke:

I asked the wife one more time this evening if she wanted to keep her truck and let me have the new Ecoboost for my daily driver and the stare I got was answer enough to start pulling the engine first thing in the morning:rockon:

Tell you what...get that thing running and bring it to Ennis. If you are QUICKER than me on fuel (only), I'll renozzle for a rematch at the finals (assuming I qualify) in September back at Ennis. I wasn't really planning to go back to the 400%, was just going to apply a little "happy gas" to the equation to put the truck where I wanted it and call it a day...but if you are serious about trying to put SW back at the top of the "fuel only" list, I'll give you a run for your money.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Tell you what...get that thing running and bring it to Ennis. If you are QUICKER than me on fuel (only), I'll renozzle for a rematch at the finals (assuming I qualify) in September back at Ennis. I wasn't really planning to go back to the 400%, was just going to apply a little "happy gas" to the equation to put the truck where I wanted it and call it a day...but if you are serious about trying to put SW back at the top of the "fuel only" list, I'll give you a run for your money.

Bang!

Do it David!

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
I will be busy the rest of the afternoon, so you guys be civil and don't get the thread locked again.

Dennis not promising Ennis but I will try to make that happen.

JDub

Reaction score
7.3 who is faster than who threads??? Whoa...flashback 2006 :D

Glad to see you coming back around David

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I will be busy the rest of the afternoon, so you guys be civil and don't get the thread locked again.

Dennis not promising Ennis but I will try to make that happen.

David. Jason said he'd come pick up both rags and do the swap here. :)

No excuses.

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
thats no chit, sounds like he's backing out already?

live life full throttle

Nobody is backing out of anything, if you read the original plan was to debut her at the Centex Diesel Dyno event AND I specifically said I was putting her back together for MY personal enjoyment(and a lil bit of fuel only testing) not to go racing.

I will not rush to have her ready for the 13th, if it happens it will if not I can always post video:poke:

My family time is more important, then customers trucks, the playing will come 3rd.

Dennis already said he was going there anyway so no extra work on his part if I don't show up or a little bruised ego if I do show up:toast:

imelmo

Reaction score
I think by now you must have worked on at least a couple of 7.3L trucks...you should be able to get that engine moved over to SW in 3 weeks! :poke:

He pulled and re-installed an engine in my orange truck in about 8 hours once, so yeah. LOL

David. Jason said he'd come pick up both rags and do the swap here. :)

No excuses.

And there it is. :D

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
a little bruised ego if I do show up:toast:
Lots of ASSumptions there:

1. My ego has anything to do with how my truck runs.
2. Snow White actually runs as good as you think.
3. Driver isn't old and hasn't forgotten how to race.

I get the "priorities" thing. I'd love to make it to more events, but life gets in the way all the time. My truck should have been in the 10s two years ago... I take what I can get, when I can get it, and I'm just happy when I do get to go racing.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Nobody is backing out of anything, if you read the original plan was to debut her at the Centex Diesel Dyno event AND I specifically said I was putting her back together for MY personal enjoyment(and a lil bit of fuel only testing) not to go racing.

I will not rush to have her ready for the 13th, if it happens it will if not I can always post video:poke:

My family time is more important, then customers trucks, the playing will come 3rd.

Dennis already said he was going there anyway so no extra work on his part if I don't show up or a little bruised ego if I do show up:toast:

Well you have had what 7 years of "famliy" time, and your wife just gave you a motor out of her truck. Sounds to me like bull****!

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Snow White come back tour "Resurrection 2013"

Dis internet bidness dun got serious!!!!

2013-03-21_16-46-23_34.jpg

2013-03-21_16-46-39_704.jpg

2013-03-21_16-56-09_370.jpg

2013-03-21_16-58-31_68.jpg

2013-03-21_17-48-48_681.jpg

2013-03-21_17-59-12_910.jpg

2013-03-21_18-00-02_49.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.