Snow White Resurrection

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
glad your happy with it david... fuel? how bout some air. lol

live life full throttle
the turbo is a lil on the small side.
Glad it was "just" the trans LOL
Any word on Dennis? I didn't see him after he raced David

Ya Dennis had some issues, but he is not sure what it is other than the engine has a mis.

JDub

Reaction score
Congrats to David...first real time back to the track and run an 11.6 on fuel, he's not far off the pace from his times from five years ago. Was pretty cool/nostalgic to see those 7.3 trucks (Dennis/David) lined up next to each other, especially with both of them being low 11 fuel only capable. Won't see that often...

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
David catches a lot of ****, even from me...but I'll race him anytime. He will have his truck fixed before I get mine back out...might just make that 10 second Fuel Only pass before me. I'll just have to take it from him I guess.

Reaction score
Congrats to David...first real time back to the track and run an 11.6 on fuel, he's not far off the pace from his times from five years ago. Was pretty cool/nostalgic to see those 7.3 trucks (Dennis/David) lined up next to each other, especially with both of them being low 11 fuel only capable. Won't see that often...

Definitely very cool to see them both out there lined up. Pretty impressive for snow white to run an 11.6 on only the second run back. Congrats David.

JDub

Reaction score
.might just make that 10 second Fuel Only pass before me. I'll just have to take it from him I guess.

Just don't forget that motor you're running was never spec'd for fuel only, that thing is just begging for you to spray it a little (or a lot)

Sent from my XT907

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.