Snow White Resurrection

907DAVE

Reaction score
Makes me smile thinking of how you two guys pushed your trucks in that race.....and both trucks broke. In an odd way, it probably could not have worked out any better.

Jacob, what's the biggest difference in a nitrous motor vs conventional?

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
On fuel is what impressed me!

That makes 2 of us, I knew that it was capable but had not had a chance to prove it.
Now for you CSI's and guys that like math, tell me what you see and what it will take to do on fuel what was done on Nitrous in the past.
Yesterdays 2 passes, even though the 13.04 is nothing impressive from a glance the slip tells a different story.

IMG_20130414_140925_233.jpg

old nitrous runs

Snow_White_time_slips_003.jpg

97powerstroke

Reaction score
Put the truck on 4 corner scales and set the chassis and suspension up and it will be a 10 second truck easily. The power is the according to the mph but the rest of the truck isn't.

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Come on guys, let's put our thinking caps on, I want to race again but for a whole different reason.

At the beginning it was to get business, we have that now.

2 reasons I want to race again, first and foremost to give glory and Honor to my Saviour that gave me the wisdom and knowledge to do this in the first place and secondly to help out the Powerstroke community as a whole to further develop parts/programs/ideas to go quicker and faster. An internal combustion engine is just that gas or diesel, 7.3 Dinosaur, 6.0, 6.4, 6.7 the same basic rules apply to racing "Power over time"='s getting down the track.

A lot of you know How I am, I like to post questions that making people think.
I can give you the answer but most wont actually learn from it vs actually thinking about it. Do you think the Cummins and Dmax guys got fast by reading the internet lol