Snow White Resurrection

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Fixed

...about 7 years ago IIRC. How fast has it been in this decade? I bet 50%+ of the members here weren't even old enough to drive the last time this truck made a full pass. Any bets on whether or not it ever hits an 11 again? :poke:

I'm not worried about how quick/fast she runs, just as long as she pulls out of the shop under her own power(again) lol.

I will say that after this weekends runs in Amanda's red truck that the transplant will no doubt make her quicker and faster than any 7.3 that you or Elite has ever built:poke::slap::pimp:LOL

Wayne

Reaction score
Sounds good to me. I'm not looking to set any records in the 7.3 world. That will be nice to hopefully see the truck, running in person some day.

Wayne

Reaction score
-Spence
94 12 valve, single s475
05 12 valve, 12-rail
97 F350, 12 valve swap

In that case, I recommend you quit promoting the cummins platform :poke: Get yourself a power stroke, then get the wizard to add more booosht and torque.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
What about the Lightning from WOP?

He is still running it right?

Probably not....During the move Bently decided he wanted to put the lightning in his office so he hired a crane to drop right in from the roof. From what i heard he loves looking at it all day and eating his lunch in it. I am sure Bently has plans for it but right now it is a coffee table.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Probably not....During the move Bently decided he wanted to put the lightning in his office so he hired a crane to drop right in from the roof. From what i heard he loves looking at it all day and eating his lunch in it. I am sure Bently has plans for it but right now it is a coffee table.

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Latest posts

Members online