Snow White Resurrection

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Brian J, and one of his buddies...

Mike O.

Dennis.

And a few dozen weekend warriors in the high 5 low 600's.

So, only a few trucks you gotta beat to get your record back.

dthompson

Reaction score
Don't leave Chris Vanderford out. He just put his built motor in his white superduty, and is in the process of building a race truck.

Bigcountry250

Reaction score
Lol the smack talk is still the same, cracks me up! Hurry up and get that thing running and being it to TS David!!!

Milford

Reaction score
Am I like the only one who was around back in the early 2000 era that doesn't have a crazy truck? I 250k stock injectors still lol.
I want to say I saw the truck back in Muncie in 04? I dont think it raced but I'm pretty sure it was there. Thats when it was small and TS' Dodge race truck had a VP44 pump and a big single still! Geez That seems like forever ago!

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
The last thing I heard was....the owner found that mythical being called God....and the only thing myths have is...some tards believe it......sooooo....will the opaque chick(snow white) ever amonut to anything...doubt it...

....the last time that truck was influential....bag phones were the rag...LMMFAO!!!

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
The last thing I heard was....the owner found that mythical being called God....and the only thing myths have is...some tards believe it......sooooo....will the opaque chick(snow white) ever amonut to anything...doubt it...

....the last time that truck was influential....bag phones were the rag...LMMFAO!!!

Boom

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
lol.. yeah i have... had one from the milk barn to the farmhouse when i was super little... and i know what a bag phone is... had one. better service with those dam things then the chit we have now...

Latest posts

Members online