So it begins

isootmypants

Reaction score
Haha thanks. Filmed with my iPhone...that's 4 years old. But that's about exactly how it sounds. Light on the throttle on that video

isootmypants

Reaction score
Small boost leak on exhaust side, but besides that, thing is an absolute beast. Trans shifts so perfect. Economy tune, 1/2 throttle chirps tires 1-2-3. Drag tune and hot street, awesome. Doesn't stop pulling and no sign of de fueling between shifts. The cam made a huge difference in spool up too. Trucks a totally changed animal from my last 300/200 475 set up

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Did you end up running this at Maple Grove? I was going to go, but went to the sled pulls at Lycoming county fair instead.

isootmypants

Reaction score
Yea I ran. 12.60 @ 107. Bad boost leak. Valve covers leaking good bit of oil too. Gotta get issues solved this week. Marty said I'm loosing about 15 psi.

isootmypants

Reaction score
Valve covers aren't sitting completely flat is guess. I need to put international grey on them. Boost leak is at vband on turbo to ic pipe. Same housing as last set up, but different pipe. This pipe has groove for o ring. Never leaked on my last set up so I didn't think to put an o ring. Tried to fix it quick at the track with an 6.4 egr delete intake elbow o ring and silicone. Seeing about 45-50 with leak

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Valve covers aren't sitting completely flat is guess. I need to put international grey on them. Boost leak is at vband on turbo to ic pipe. Same housing as last set up, but different pipe. This pipe has groove for o ring. Never leaked on my last set up so I didn't think to put an o ring. Tried to fix it quick at the track with an 6.4 egr delete intake elbow o ring and silicone. Seeing about 45-50 with leak

get that fixed.....truck ran great the other night, glad to see it heading down the track.

hopefully il have mine running again shortly and I think we could potentially have a good race

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score

Dang wish I would have known I have that O ring 4 miles away from maple grove at the shop lol

Latest posts

Members online