So what are the best chips to stack

my79f

Reaction score
I was doing some looking, and all the dodge guys seem to get power from stacking chips. What combination will net me the most power? I hear Banks is pretty good. What about the smarty's. Maybe those two will net me cummings power.

dsljnky

Reaction score
Baked lays, but they dont stack to well unless they are crumbled up

or sunchips, those stack nicly if they are the same size

Charles

Reaction score
I like to run a Six gun, on top of an Edge attitude, on top of a 10K resistor mod.

Talk about making crazy power...

Most people can't handle that kind of power. It's really not even safe on the streets unless I remove the 10k. Just way too much power.

JD3020

Reaction score
I tried stacking Lay's, Mike-Sells, and some Pringles the other night. My buddy with a Cummings said that they all gotta be the same flavor, or it won't smoke as much. :D

Irontx

Reaction score
I tried stacking Lay's, Mike-Sells, and some Pringles the other night. My buddy with a Cummings said that they all gotta be the same flavor, or it won't smoke as much. :D

SHYT!!!!!!! I just knew that SMOKED cheddar bacon, and BBQ would be a freakin powa house.

JD3020

Reaction score
SHYT!!!!!!! I just knew that SMOKED cheddar bacon, and BBQ would be a freakin powa house.

Hellz ya. And the spicier the better. Cause everybody knows that the hotter the chip the more smoke ya get!

And before you even start up your truck make sure you add some of this.

nos_energy_drink.jpg

Don't tell all the racers, but my cummings buddy said that adding some of that NOS to your fuel makes even more smoke and powa! He said it added so much power the injectors just stopped working and the motor blew up!!:eek:

Tonight he's gonna show me how to turn up the injection pump on my truck with a screwdriver. He says that he did it to his cummings, and it trippled his fuel mileage and it leaves a cloud of smoke behind him all the time!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.