So what are the best chips to stack

KPSquared

Reaction score
This thread proves that all of the best parts of "that other site" have made it here. There really oughta be a fall back pic that can get posted for any stacked chips thread. Like that one of the pile of pringles...LOL

KEM Performance

Reaction score
I was doing some looking, and all the dodge guys seem to get power from stacking chips. What combination will net me the most power? I hear Banks is pretty good. What about the smarty's. Maybe those two will net me cummings power.

Please don't stack, it can and often times will end in disaster. JMO!

Mike

my79f

Reaction score
i believe i saw that thread this morning LOL

i mean sure, i guess some people dont know, but the search button is their friend...

So stacking these chips wont get me any smoke? I was hoping it would.

dsljnky

Reaction score
So stacking these chips wont get me any smoke? I was hoping it would.

Don't even attempt a stack set. Just buy a 6 position switch with good tunes. I started a thread about wanting better tunes and many people have replied in it with their opinions.

my79f

Reaction score
Well i already have a western diesel chip, can i just download a bullydog or banks?

bluedge8

Reaction score
if you are serious, you can't stack chips on a 7.3L. buy a ts style 6 pos chip and have it custom tuned by a tuner of your choice.

quadracer219

Reaction score
like said before you cant stack chips on a 7.3....banks is just a popular name in the diesel world....everyone that thinks they know about diesels always ask me "hey man what you got done to that truck a banks" i just say yes and walk away. Go with a 6 pos chip and get custom tunes from beans or swamps or whoever you prefer. Jake at irate is hooking me up with tunes on 6 pos from tyrant and im gonna give those a shot so my dp tuner f5 chip with gauge pod mount will be for sale if your looking

Bruno2

Reaction score
Yeah forget about those canned tunes if you want power. You will also need some supporting mods if you want to be safe. I have heard those off the tunes can be hard on auto trannies too.

Latest posts

Members online