someone should try it

07strokerftw

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
He makes it simple for us to understand. At this point after doing a few calculations and asking him a couple questions, I realized it's much easier than I would have initially thought.

P2/P1.

It would be a lot easier if I understood the basics of turbo technology. Like if I understood exactly how and where wastegates were set up, I could probably get a better grasp. :doh:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
It would be ***in awesome to tell somene its got stock turbos, then go lay down 800 hp LOL...

Nitrous may *** with the whole equation

Charles

Reaction score
It would be ***in awesome to tell somene its got stock turbos, then go lay down 800 hp LOL...

Nitrous may *** with the whole equation

Nitrous is no prob, as long as the gating is sufficient.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Tadd said he has a 60mm gate, i already have a 44mm gate, i wouldnt have that much cash in it in reality, hot pipe will be a bitch, and im afraid the cab would have to come back off to do the gates.... damn you charles, i thought for sure i was going to wake up this morning to a "that'll never work" instead i get a "brilliant" FML

JDub

Reaction score
Why not you Dustin? You've tried every other turbo combination on the planet, why not this one too? LOL

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
This 96mm S508 shure is preety..

S4TTurbo020.jpg

S4TTurbo018.jpg

S4TTurbo014.jpg

S4TTurbo002.jpg

Just had to show you one.. LOL

And I just had to add to the pressure.. :poke:

mike@haller's

Reaction score
That is a good point. I think the stock turbos will take alot of wastegate tuning to keep them under control. I also think its gonna be hard to spin this 510 to much more than 30 psi but i could be wrong.

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Depends how low he can restrain the stock chargers. If he could run 40 or 50lbs on the first stage then he could get away with something like an 80mm charger. If he can't run more than 15lbs because the stock chargers won't stay under control, then he'd be looking 90+mm to move the air.

i meant to quote this above

TyCorr

Reaction score
That 510 is scary...

@powerstroke cowboy-I hope you got a lot of coin saved up for your truck mod funds because you sure aint spending it on coffee!! Just givin ya chit but folgers is ****e!!

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
That 510 is scary...

@powerstroke cowboy-I hope you got a lot of coin saved up for your truck mod funds because you sure aint spending it on coffee!! Just givin ya chit but folgers is ****e!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Guess what??? I dont even drink coffee!!!! that would be my brother coffee can! LOL

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
That is a good point. I think the stock turbos will take alot of wastegate tuning to keep them under control. I also think its gonna be hard to spin this 510 to much more than 30 psi but i could be wrong.

With the fuel and mods Dustin has he could hit 30 PSI and keep on skipping higher with the S510. A lot of it has to do with the exhaust housing.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Im ok with it either way! Im a coffee snob oddly enough....I like McDonalds coffee, dunkin donuts hot coffee is ok, but Starbucks coffee is unbeatable. I can NOT get it to taste the same when I make it as when the stores brew it which sucks cuz it gets expensive:doh:

Back on topic, I hope Dz does execute this turbo plan as it sounds frickin incredibly useful and versatile. The best of three worlds!

Latest posts

Members online