Soot intake manifold review.

1fastTRX

Reaction score
Dude... wtf? If you wanted to buy a pile of **** you should have just told me. I live by the dairy farms... I would have charged you half what you paid and got you a bed full. LOL

Is it still leaking? What's the next step? Or are you SOL?

Jhaddox

Reaction score
If you arent a vendor, you shouldnt sell **** on PSA, or have a vendor sell it for you.

Plain and simple, this is what happens

I get what you're saying and agree to an extent but,

If the part of having a vendor sell it for you then what extreme does that go to...airdog? Fass? The big names in the game?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I get what you're saying and agree to an extent but,

If the part of having a vendor sell it for you then what extreme does that go to...airdog? Fass? The big names in the game?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Big difference homie.

Can you physically go to a Soot Powered Performance?

Plus..

No one can pimp out airdog fass pricing.

Set pricing from real companies that HAVE to stand behind a product.

Not some dude making something to undercut an actual vendor.

Kind of like someone else who really needs to be a vendor now, with injectors.. end rant.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Ok guys let's not take this off track...

People selling parts is one thing.

A "shop" selling a pos part that is not fixing the problem is what the topic should be....

But I'm sure Patrick will.make it right

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Ok guys let's not take this off track...

People selling parts is one thing.

A "shop" selling a pos part that is not fixing the problem is what the topic should be....

But I'm sure Patrick will.make it right

Unfortunately he'll be thrown into this since he did the sale. It shouldn't be up to him to make it right though.

strokin6L

Reaction score
What a piece of $hit manifold! And here the dumb a$$ talked up his manifold about how good it was...looks like it's not soo good, along with his customer service. After this, i'm sure he isn't gonna be getting much business anymore...actually i hope he gets none. I'd hate to see this happen to anyone else. Looks like the only quality manifolds out there are Elite, gogo, and Absolute. When the time comes...i'll be giving Steve a call for his apex.

ODAWG714

Reaction score
Thx jd and everyone else. You know I understand when chit happens and mishaps happen and when the shipper takes action and bends over backwards to correct the issue like elite, elites service to me was far superior, Matt at cutting edge is far superior even Adrian at mtw I had a issue with something and Adrian bent over backwards. These vendors are highly recommended. Now on the other note soot, this is a whole different story. Ya I'm bi!chin because my product isn't right and the service is crap and the product is straight garbage. And I'm bi!chin cause you can't get your head out of your a$$ and make a quality product. Ill be ordering a real manifold that looks like its built in the USA instead of this junk that looks like it came from Deep South of the border.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Thx jd and everyone else. You know I understand when chit happens and mishaps happen and when the shipper takes action and bends over backwards to correct the issue like elite, elites service to me was far superior, Matt at cutting edge is far superior even Adrian at mtw I had a issue with something and Adrian bent over backwards. These vendors are highly recommended. Now on the other note soot, this is a whole different story. Ya I'm bi!chin because my product isn't right and the service is crap and the product is straight garbage. And I'm bi!chin cause you can't get your head out of your a$$ and make a quality product. Ill be ordering a real manifold that looks like its built in the USA instead of this junk that looks like it came from Deep South of the border.

I appreciate the kind words buddy.

I can tell you guys that Oliver is a super patient and reasonable guy, great to work with. Sucks to see you having problems man.

ODAWG714

Reaction score
Thx JD. Ya it sucks pulling everything apart from the top of the motor to get a broke dik part than pay to have the crap epoxy taken off and weld it up then go to put it in and it doesn't fit the egr system that I want to keep and not change and should have no reason to change since the info was givin of the vehicle spec from the get go. Then getting a completely different product at the end that wasn't even what I wanted and was still damaged due to the poor shipping. Then get continuous lies stating epoxy is needed for velocity stacks and lies about when my part was gonna be ready then lies about how he ships stuff then more lies about crediting back and the fakkin lies continue. I hope all the 6.0 and 6.4 guys see this thread and use this info as a caution to help make the more positive decision on their purchase of a intake manifold.

On the positive side I'm glad I didn't have to cut the 8 bolts on the driver side like we had to do on my buddies manifold that he got. SMFH

And when you drop coin especially over 1k on something you better believe I'm gonna talk crap when the crap looks like crap. And who ever doesn't will be walked over consistently.

Last edited:

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
With crap like that out on the market it makes my GOGO Stage 1 like a gold bar under my hood.

Hope there is some sort of responsibility from the manufacturer.

Latest posts

Members online