Spar<->tan nDash for 13-16 and User Adjustments/OST

maxxedout

Reaction score
Ok, cool... I thought the release was for 13/14 and 15/16 trucks. Good to know they're not forgetting about the older models haha.

rt-hemiboy

Reaction score
Ok, cool... I thought the release was for 13/14 and 15/16 trucks. Good to know they're not forgetting about the older models haha.

Uuuppss sorry my mistake you are correct op saids only my13-my16 i wonder why if 11-14 are the same????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nvhayfarmer

Reaction score
Well I've only had my nGAUGE for about 3 days and already like the looks of the nDASH better. So ill be interested in the trade once released. But currently I'm more worried about reading egts. But I see they are testing that part out now. So I am in hope you guys get these updates released asap!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

vilim12

Reaction score
So the ngauge will be updated to have individual tune feature changes? Intake, turbo, shift scheduling?

cappa

Reaction score
Don't the blocker plates keep the egr from sooting off when tuned shut thou? I'm sure they have thought of that, everything they have released so far has been great. Once ndash is ready and able to monitor egt's im going to bite the bullet.

TexAg56

Reaction score
Me too. I already have the blockoff plates with a stock probe in it. Of course I have nothing to monitor it with lol but its ready for if I ever need it. I hope the Ndash will be able to read egts without having to buy something extra!

Nvhayfarmer

Reaction score
Me too. I already have the blockoff plates with a stock probe in it. Of course I have nothing to monitor it with lol but its ready for if I ever need it. I hope the Ndash will be able to read egts without having to buy something extra!
Mine is setup same exact way haha. Plates installed with egt probe in place waiting to be put to use.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't the blocker plates keep the egr from sooting off when tuned shut thou? I'm sure they have thought of that, everything they have released so far has been great. Once ndash is ready and able to monitor egt's im going to bite the bullet.

yes , no matter if the ndash requires them , they are ABSOLUTELY a good idea.

Sharp Shooter

Reaction score
In the second picture I noticed traction control:enabled, does that mean you can disable it with the OST? If so, will that feature be available later on the ngauge?