SPE 6.7 Hot tunes

SAK

Reaction score
Well just got off the phone with Amy, just waiting on the email with the tune now.

Sent from my jacked up tapatalk 2

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
I think SPE need to write tunes for spartan too. Lol. I'd love to try these out but I can't justify dropping close to $1500 for a new tuner to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3brorce

Reaction score
They will write you a tune on an SCT device also just so you know. ^^^ That is what I may do here sometime. Talked to Dan couple weeks back. Good guy!

Last edited:

SPE

Reaction score
Beta testing the 2013 tunes currently now as well.

Those interested in being future beta testers for any of the SPE products should contact [email protected].

Many of our products have came from requests from customers so if you're looking for something in particular, please let us know as well.

3brorce

Reaction score

Those interested in being future beta testers for any of the SPE products should contact [email protected].

Many of our products have came from requests from customers so if you're looking for something in particular, please let us know as well.

Awesome, now all I need is a 6.7 haha.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score

So is there a chance to have a race tune on a 2013 via MCC?

3brorce

Reaction score
They can label the tunes however they would like lol. "Race", hell they could name it "BYSU" file if they wanted. (blow your sh*t up) jk

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Beta testing now since some of the tables have changed. Will be available VERY soon!

Awesome. I have been running your tunes for a few weeks now as you probably know and I love them. Best tunes I have had on the truck! Thanks SPE! :D

Latest posts

Members online