SPE 6.7 Hot tunes

austin229

Reaction score
Its simple to do. I did it all with my phone! I'm liking the tunes as well, feels as strong as my dads 6.7 with kem atleast.

austin229

Reaction score
I have an app like file explorer. Just put the card from my h&s in my phone and copy and paste from the e-mail to the mini sd card

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Awesome. Glad to hear mystic. I'll be placing my order soon. Was it pretty easy getting the tunes and getting them installed?

Let me know when you get them, I may want to go for a ride or we can side by side test the H&S vs the SPE :tree:

ClayStewart

Reaction score
Tunes are loading onto the truck!

I've gotta say, ordered online Saturday morning with no expectations of having them until Monday. I sent my tunes to SPE shortly after and woke up to the Hot X in my inbox. Thanks Dan!

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Thats great news guys, hope they work out well for you all. I gotta put some traction bars on my truck first before I put more power to the wheels.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
You did gain some mpg though.

That was a pretty impressive burnout for just a tune. :thumbup:

Bigcountry250

Reaction score
I still don't quite understand how to get these tunes. So you order them and they email them to you? How do I then get them off email and on to my mini max? And how do I get the H&S tunes on to the computer in case I don't like the new tunes and want to go back?