Speakers in the rear doors of a crew cab

Donnief

Reaction score
This is the best ive seen , but i wouldnt know how to make them.
2504663920059204046mtPkWi_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jdc753

Reaction score
This is a local audio shops work. It sounds really good up by the passengers and not by there feet. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8820728503.331605.299569228502&type=3&theater

BAH!!!

Up until this day I have yet to come across a picture of a speaker mounted there, and thats exactly where I want to place some in my truck if I ever get around to it :doh:

Looks good but I would look into finding a shallower speaker to reduce how much they stick out. If I remember correctly the window motor is right there, leaving you little to no room to work with.

AKHILF

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking the same thing with the shallower speaker. And I would smooth them all out and paint the to match my two tone and get rid of all the wood grain. Those look and sounds killer though. Did you look at the front doors he pictures of? They are pretty sweet also. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8820728503.331605.299569228502&type=3&theater
This is the same guy that built my box. He has a couple pictures of my old set up on his facebook somewhere too.

907DAVE

Reaction score
I like the rears, but I would kick a hole through the fronts in no time.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I guess as I get older my priorities change....when I look at those pics, especially those back doors all I can think is how horrible the imaging and staging is. I have no desire to have my rear speakers that close to my head.

jdc753

Reaction score
Yea I like the work on the fronts but not the placement, from an imaging standpoint I would think most of it would all get killed and sound like everything is from below you.

I would think the rears would be ok height wise since its closer to where the factory fronts are height wise. I would wanna do them in my truck but it would be ONLY for movie watching or something for rear passengers only. Basically a switch on the REM wire for the rear speaker amp so I could kill them at will.

Latest posts

Members online