SRP 1 Failure

PSDEng

Reaction score
He just needs to unplug his chip....he has stock injectors so the obvious solution is to revert back to stock tuning....

Lang

Reaction score
Lang, there aren't a ton of options but for mild to modded 7.3s there is a the adrenaline pump from diesel site. my personal preference is Terminator Engineering. ill trust my T500 with my life!!

Isn't it true that their is no set # on what they will flow to?

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
That may or may not be true. Everything has its limits but it's shown to support a large injectors and keep up with it. If I were looking for impressive oil volumes, I would go with a gen3 setup.

Reaction score
I would run a Stealth over a Termy pump any day of the week. Have your tuning adjusted and I bet most if not all your issues will go away. If I was to do a dual pump setup it would be a BTS style over a Gen3 any day of the week.

Reaction score
Thank you to those that have contributed to helping me with my issue. The rest of you, I DONT CARE which pump you think is better i have a stealth and im staying with stealth. Keep this on track please!!!

I have changed my oil when i swapped out the pump.
Im still running tuning for the stealth pump but it only seems to have this issue in the higher rpms. I will run a data log on it as soon as i can and see what the pressures are doing.

Any other ideas?

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Just throwing it out there could there be a lot more srp issues because there are a lot more out there then other pumps.
Not trying to start a war just curious

02BigD

Reaction score
Had a lot of people who know a lot more than I ever will tell me that same factoid. I honestly don't see how those and twin pumps don't.

I have been running one for 50,000 miles with no issues other than a little weeping around the fittings, and now I need to replace the reservoir gasket. I like the setup. What I was referring to was the oil shear caused by the second pump. I would like to run 5000 mile intervals with good oil, but UOA says that's not really in the cards.

Yes unplug your chip.

:whs: it will get rid of the adjustments the tuner made for the higher volume HPOP.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
My guess is your cut out is the oil pressure dropping flat on its face due to the demand of oil from the chip as stated before. Just pull the chip or keep it under 2500 rpms, don't want to starve an injector.

Course there will always be rivalry against termi/ stealth pumps, lets not compare or trash his thread.

Lang

Reaction score
Thank you to those that have contributed to helping me with my issue. The rest of you, I DONT CARE which pump you think is better i have a stealth and im staying with stealth. Keep this on track please!!!

I have changed my oil when i swapped out the pump.
Im still running tuning for the stealth pump but it only seems to have this issue in the higher rpms. I will run a data log on it as soon as i can and see what the pressures are doing.

Any other ideas?

I asked an equal alternative, not which I think is better. Please refer back on page 1

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
Please pm if you decide stealth pumps aren't for you, we have other options that may be easier on the wallet

It wont support quite as large of an injector, but its half the price and has a failure rate of almost 0

You keep posting but all I'm seeing is -
fap.gif

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Then you would trust a shimmed stock pump as well... The T500 is no where near as capable as the SRP1.1...

LOL

OP, I hope Gary takes care of you and you have no more issues

Also T1000s are in Beta testing stage, failures would be expected

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

TyCorr

Reaction score
LOL

OP, I hope Gary takes care of you and you have no more issues

Also T1000s are in Beta testing stage, failures would be expected

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Jesus Christ. How long have these pumps been in testing. I asked.about them six months ago. They had been in testing for what I could only gather was a ridiculous amount of time already at that point. I know you have one so it's awesome or whatever. It just seems dumb to boast and brag about something that for all practical purposes may never see the light of day. What's the deal? Perhaps he should find someone that has a truck running some stg IIs that is married to a GN trailer and miles out 40 or 50k per year. Three or.four ,pumps on trucks that aren't being run hard constantly is a tough way to validate a pump.

I own an srp. I've been told this is a better pump than the 500 and the unicorn 1k. Yet I feel 0% cooler having mine so why all this bragadocio about something that does NOT exist. Joey built you a custom pump is how I see it. If it ever comes out then you were a tester. I may have given the t1k a shot but I'm not waiting three MORE years.

No beef but this song is getting played more than some annoying Celine Dion crap from back in the 90s. Tell your boss to produce that pump or consider yourself lucky to have a custom pump and move on. We get it you have a pump that's incredible that nobody else can have. Awesome.

Members online

No members online now.