Stealth SRP1 In Hand!

Beanhead

Reaction score
Quick history my modded 17* was loosing pressure and I need a pump.After doing a lot reading on pumps and talking to a few guys I went with Stealth.

After a long wait I received a email form Stealth saying they were processing my order.To speed things up I gave them a call to see if I could pick it up.I talked to Gary,he said sure stop by I'll have it ready for you.

When I got there Gary asked if I wanted to see my pump put together.Very cool offer I thought.

Let me just say there is nothing stock about this pump, and all the factory flaws are removed.All the fittings have been changed from a 6an to 8an fitting for more thread coverage.The oil passages have been drilled for better oil flow.The swash plate is still 17* but has been machined to except a bearing instead of the factory bushing.It also has a key way cut in it so it can be locked in place so it can not spin in the housing.The pistons are bigger making and maintain more pressure.

The first two pics you can see the piston size difference.The one on the right is the SRP1 pistion,the left is a stock one out of my modded 17*.

Third pic you can see the bore size difference in the cylinder.

Next pic shows the 360* retaining ring instead of the factory snap ring.This will keep the back plate from blowing off.

Last pic shows the 8an fittings.

Before you ask I didn't have time to Data log yet! But thats coming soon.
Test drive felt like a new truck.Starts faster,and pulls all the way through the RPM range.

Well worth the money!:D

Attachments

• DSC02674.JPG
    DSC02674.JPG
    826.2 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC02689.JPG
    DSC02689.JPG
    813.2 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC02687.JPG
    DSC02687.JPG
    808.7 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC02697.JPG
    DSC02697.JPG
    775.3 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC02699.JPG
    DSC02699.JPG
    795.3 KB · Views: 172

Beanhead

Reaction score
Every wonder whats modded on a 17* pump!

One small bushing .First pic.

He pings the front seal (with was put in the wrong way on mine) Second pic.

Then puts a LOCK WASHER in the pressure relief valve!:( Third pic.

All internals are stock.

Attachments

• DSC02680.JPG
    DSC02680.JPG
    826 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC02676.JPG
    DSC02676.JPG
    804.4 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC02682.JPG
    DSC02682.JPG
    799.3 KB · Views: 136

jkidd_39

Reaction score
It was modded my Joey @ terminator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Joey does not offer a Modded 17 anymore. It has been a ling time since he has

Sent from my EVO 3D on the East Side

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Man the Stealth Pumps seem way too expensive for the price, what are they goin for 700-800 bucks? I was gonna say that has to be a old ass pump haha

Tom S

Reaction score
How does that larger revolver fit in the stock housing?

Reaction score
SRP1.1 Stage I Stealth Pump: $899.00 +Core charge. Shipping included
Fully refundable core charge $275.00
We feel that our new SRP1.1 pumps are so reliable that we are backing them with a industry first Limited Lifetime Warranty**. Our warranty covers the entire pump unlike some competitors products that only cover non-moving parts. These pumps will fit a 95' to 03' Ford Super Duty with no modifications what so ever. The SRP1.1 pumps are shipped with a new pump mounting gasket and new IPR valve o-rings.

http://www.stealthpumps.com/SI_7_3L_SRP1_Stealth_Pumps.html

Beanhead

Reaction score
How does that larger revolver fit in the stock housing?

Like a glove! They changed the bore size,thats all.

SRP1.1 Stage I Stealth Pump: $899.00 +Core charge. Shipping included
Fully refundable core charge $275.00
We feel that our new SRP1.1 pumps are so reliable that we are backing them with a industry first Limited Lifetime Warranty**. Our warranty covers the entire pump unlike some competitors products that only cover non-moving parts. These pumps will fit a 95' to 03' Ford Super Duty with no modifications what so ever. The SRP1.1 pumps are shipped with a new pump mounting gasket and new IPR valve o-rings.

http://www.stealthpumps.com/SI_7_3L_SRP1_Stealth_Pumps.html

^^^^^^ What Ron said!

Marty!They are putting them out as fast as they can!Lots of suppliers to take care of.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Man the Stealth Pumps seem way too expensive for the price, what are they goin for 700-800 bucks? I was gonna say that has to be a old ass pump haha

You sir are smoking something very funny to think that you can get a low production pump with complete brand new internals for any cheaper.

Reaction score
i dont see 50% but i do see 37%
sorry power smokin..i missed your edit when i posted this...

Stealth Industries LLC. Would like to formally introduce the new Stealth SRP1.1 Stage I pump to you. This new pump has been in development for over a year now and is finally ready for release. The Stealth SRP1.1 pump is designed for the 94.5' to 03' 7.3L Powerstroke engines. The Stealth SRP1.1 pump is a S tock R eplacement P ump, version 1.1 , that will give you Stage I performance in a stock pump housing! We have addressed all of the stock HPOP housing flaws while at the same time increasing internal displacement by almost 37%! This is an increase of over twice the displacement that our competitors are offering in their pumps! These new pumps have all new internal components for a reliable operation. Inside these new pumps there are all new larger billet pistons and cylinder block combined with a new 17-degree billet swash plate that still retains stock reliability while increasing displacement by almost 37%! With the new larger pistons and new swash plate we have managed to increase displacement to 9.75cc vs. the stock 6.8cc or 7.2cc pumps. All pumps are designed with dual ABEC-5 ball bearings for added stability during operation instead of a rear bronze bushing like the stock late model pump uses. All of the snap rings, o-rings, and seals are new. We have replaced the rear cover tapered section snap ring with a spiral lock retaining ring to ensure a that the rear cover and internal rotating group stays in place. A new billet rear cover is installed that has a raised o-ring boss that will eliminate all rear cover leaks associated with factory pumps. We have machined the 3 high-pressure output ports from #6ORB fittings to #8ORB fittings resulting in twice the thread surface area, which means no more stripped or blown out fittings. We have also machined the edge filter plug in the bottom of the pump and taken it from a #3ORB fitting to a #6ORB fitting resulting in twice the thread surface area. We also machine some of the internal passages to ensure proper flow in and out of the pump. These new Stealth SRP1.1 Stage I pumps housings are bead blasted and coated with a ceramic base high temperature aluminum paint. The front mounting gasket surface area is re-machined flat to ensure a leak free installation. Every pump is then shipped with a new mounting gasket and new IPR valve o-rings. Stealth SRP1.1 Everything else is still stock!

Last edited:

Tom S

Reaction score
I just don't see putting that much money in for a pump that only flows 37% more I guess.

If I was convinced it was stock reliable with no leaks or BS side issues and it was a good match for my injectors I would.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Well for one a pump that puts out only 37% more oil doesn't seem to make much sense at putting out 3800psi when stock is much less than that. Im just a curious george when it comes to new products, so shoot me lol.

Ron its cool, you just put that much more info for the pump for other people which helps this thread.

neverkickn

Reaction score
The additional flow has way more to do with being able to reach demanded icp FASTER than it does raising the MAX output of the pump. Unless of course you are referring to the pumps ability to supply oil for higher demand injectors in which case a single stock pump isn't even an option.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.