Stealth SRP1 In Hand!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Well for one a pump that puts out only 37% more oil doesn't seem to make much sense at putting out 3800psi when stock is much less than that. Im just a curious george when it comes to new products, so shoot me lol.

Ron its cool, you just put that much more info for the pump for other people which helps this thread.

3800psi? Seems like you might be confused here. At those PSI levels, you are gonna inherit some audible "injector feedback" lol. The SRP1 is a 37% increase by volume. Well worth the $900.

Reaction score
they say 3800 psi but at what duty cycle?

37% Increase in flow over stock.
· Equivalent to 1.4 stock pumps.
· Supports up to 300cc injectors.
· Bulletproof axial 7 piston pump design.
· Internals made with aerospace grade billet materials.
· Features integral IPR valve filter screen.
· Utilizes factory IPR valve.
· Billet rear pump cover.
· Spiral lock retaining ring for rear cover.
· Fully re-machined & modified stock pump housing.
· 3 High pressure output ports.
· 3800+ PSI capable.· Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
· Manufactured in U.S.A

Last edited:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
37% Increase in flow over stock.
· Equivalent to 1.4 stock pumps.
· Supports up to 300cc injectors.
· Bulletproof axial 7 piston pump design.
· Internals made with aerospace grade billet materials.
· Features integral IPR valve filter screen.
· Utilizes factory IPR valve.
· Billet rear pump cover.
· Spiral lock retaining ring for rear cover.
· Fully re-machined & modified stock pump housing.
· 3 High pressure output ports.
· 3800+ PSI capable.· Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
· Manufactured in U.S.A

they say 3800 psi but at what duty cycle?

Interesting. I over looked it. I do think though "we/they" should stress capable being the key word. Definitely not recommended..... Unless Im mistaken, which happens lol. Termiantor used to recommend 3400psi to guy and had some very, shall we say poor results

Wackerjr

Reaction score
Steve there are still quite a few guys running 3800 plus... it is all your injector builder... My truck hits 3600-4k daily... no "audible injector noises" :)

I would also like to say congrats finally going to be taking care of all the peeps in the stealth camp... good on yalls.....

But IMO posting internals, of a competitors pump and showing the mods that were done are deplorable......I have seen the internals of EVERY pump on the market, Including the beloved stealth pumps and have never posted the guts... or ins and outs....

kind of goes along with the tuners and their maps don't it......hmmm

and comparing a $50-100 modded 17.... to a FULLY internally changed stock pump is apples and oranges..... I would love to see a t-1000 to a SRP1... from what I have seen that is more oranges to mango's IMO.....I know whats in the t-1000.... hopefully someday Joey will let me disclose some info/images.... but for now... congrats to the stealth guys... glad to see you won't be stranded anymore.....

:)

TyCorr

Reaction score
You sir are smoking something very funny to think that you can get a low production pump with complete brand new internals for any cheaper.

I just don't see putting that much money in for a pump that only flows 37% more I guess.

@hrt- I dont know how people can even begin to bitch.

@powersmokin-I just dont see how that point is relevant, using that logic, what are you going to run? A stock gerotor is sniffing 800. Maybe more as I checked that price a while ago. So to you $100 dollars isnt worth 37% more hpo volume? Custom machined pump internals? There are cheaper options but they arent going to perform like a 2nd gen srp1.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Steve there are still quite a few guys running 3800 plus... it is all your injector builder... My truck hits 3600-4k daily... no "audible injector noises" :)

I would also like to say congrats finally going to be taking care of all the peeps in the stealth camp... good on yalls.....

But IMO posting internals, of a competitors pump and showing the mods that were done are deplorable......I have seen the internals of EVERY pump on the market, Including the beloved stealth pumps and have never posted the guts... or ins and outs....

and comparing a $50-100 modded 17.... to a FULLY internally changed stock pump is apples and oranges..... I would love to see a t-1000 to a SRP1... from what I have seen that is more oranges to mango's IMO.....I know whats in the t-1000.... hopefully someday Joey will let me disclose some info/images.... but for now... congrats to the stealth guys... glad to see you won't be stranded anymore.....

Maybe we can get Micheal Farmer over here to explain to us how 3800-4000psi is now usable. I'd love to hear his thoughts LOL

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Joey has NOT released the 1000 there is no way you know what is in the pump. I will be a beta tester soon. He keeps his stuff pretty secret.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Joey has NOT released the 1000 there is no way you know what is in the pump. I will be a beta tester soon. He keeps his stuff pretty secret.

Just because it's not released to YOU doesn't mean he doesn't know what's going on. For all you know they could be friends, among other things ;)

Beanhead

Reaction score

First of all I had permission to show the Stealth parts.They were all compared to the stock internals of a modded 17* pump.

I showed the only internals of the modded 17* was the lock washer that was put in the pressure relief valve.

The rest of the modded 17 is all stock!Thats nothing Joey did thats all from the factory.Thats was what I was comparing to.So how am I showing the internals of a competitors pump?

The guys at Stealth had nothing to hide!As a matter of fact there going to put up the internals of the SRP1.1 on there sight.They want the customer to know whats inside there pumps.

Last edited:

jkidd_39

Reaction score
ahh.. oil wars... they never end.

I feel very lucky to be 45 minutes from stealth. I will be getting one when my HPOP gets weak

Homesteader

Reaction score
i would have to see how this SRP1.1 does . Migth be looking into a pump soon. Also waiting on another pump to see how it does.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.