Still in progress but....

Reaction score
Morgan wants you to take a frontal photo with the lights on..
2y3e7a4y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shut your cornholio!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Spatel23

Reaction score
Remembered to get pictures today....

Just showing what they look like on during the daylight
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386225476.016512.jpg

Close up during the day
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386225506.265447.jpg

On at night
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386225529.415613.jpg

Another angle
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386225553.132283.jpg

In this picture they are off. Only the marker lamps are on. There is a parking lot pole light giving some light in this one.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386225577.298974.jpg

In this picture only the fog lights are on, same spot still have the parking lot light here but you can see a big difference.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386225709.565468.jpg

Hope this helps and was what y'all were looking for. Let me know if you need anymore.

On edit: I will be changing the marker lights out on the top bulbs to match the cab and mirror lights.

Last edited:

pog

Reaction score
looks sick patella lol. is it just stock bulb in top turn signal?? if so id try a cree amber bulb.

Spatel23

Reaction score
looks sick patella lol. is it just stock bulb in top turn signal?? if so id try a cree amber bulb.

thanks bud,
it is an amber cree bulb right now, but the color isn't close to matching the Recon "amber" so I had to suck it up and pay for the recon amber so it would all match. I did get the switchbacks so it should look pretty cool once I get them installed.

My light bar is on the way too...Thanks Mike!

Looks great! Cant wait to see it done!

Me either
Thanks

ClayStewart

Reaction score
Truck looks sooo good! How is the tinted windshield at night? I have 2% on my windows already but have been up in the air about doing the windshield with a light shade. I love the look.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
The tinted windshield is the ticket! I've had 40% on my last two trucks, and will never own anything without it. Did 50% on my wife's car and she loves it. You don't even notice it driving at night. I personally think it's a lot safer than non tinted. At night in the rain, it cuts down the glare of passing cars

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
The tinted windshield is the ticket! I've had 40% on my last two trucks, and will never own anything without it. Did 50% on my wife's car and she loves it. You don't even notice it driving at night. I personally think it's a lot safer than non tinted. At night in the rain, it cuts down the glare of passing cars

That would be great..

Lookin good shone. Who all supplys the fog lights?

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online