Stock turbo with 238/100s

bigfords

Reaction score
Quick question...anyone know how much psi a stock turbo should push out with 238/100s under WOT?

TyCorr

Reaction score
These threads :doh:

Becoming way tooooo common.

It'll blow it to pieces what more do you want to know? :shrug:
Those chargers arent doing anything above 30psi.

What are you trying to do?

TyCorr

Reaction score
You should build custom uppipes and run a stocker on each bank!

Stock twins. Make a decently clean 500hp.

bigfords

Reaction score
haha I know I know, I'm actually trying to determine the health of my injectors if that makes any sense. Just not sure if they are flowing as much fuel as they should be. I'll be getting a bigger turbo down the road...

bigfords

Reaction score
Holding pretty good at 2900-3000 ICP, fuel pressure drops off pretty fast once the pedal is to the floor. Planning on putting my RR on tomorrow...hopefully that will help.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea, if you dont have fuel its not gonna be worth a damn. Enough runs with crappy fuel pressure and the injectors will be garbage.

Plus, if matt knows you dont have the air he probably makes changes to the tuning.

MossBack

Reaction score
my 180/100 push the stock turbo to 35psi and what i believe is 40psi as the needle rests on the peg 0-35psi

littleredstroker

Reaction score
I'm running 250/100 that are tuned back on a stock turbo and I am pushing 38 psi right now with no problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you on drugs? There's a lot of problems, #1 you are way out of its compressor map, I wouldn't be surprised if you are actually losing power, second, boost numbers don't mean power so while it sounds cool to tell all the highschool girls , anyone with any experience will know for a fact that you're retarded. Third, that turbo will NOT last at 38 psi. It won't last at 35 or even 33. 30 is even pushing it.

On Edit: also don't be a douche and give out ****ty advice for someone else to come along and read, and then think it's legit.
Smoked a bit
Turbo lit
That was it

Jomax

Reaction score
I see 27 psi max on my hot tune in my stocker at WOT. Any more and it's too much. Day to day i hit 25...maybe. that's all you need with a stocker or want..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Jason

Reaction score
^^ hi, irrelevant poster.

Boost, being a measure of restriction, so many times gets mistaken for "more power" with higher psi measurements. Stock turbo, 250/100's and a guage showing 50psi, would mean you are way out your turbos map, and making less, inefficient, sloppy power. Or, something like that...in the most dumbed down way of explaining it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.