Stolen stuff from my truck...Hitch lock?

fine69

Reaction score
fine69 what was the charge? I'm calling BS on the LEO on that one.

I didn't get a ticket, the cop was driving by in a parking lot and told me he could give me a ticket for $100, I didn't push it and just took it out. He drove away. I generally don't leave it in because I'm the one that usually hits my shins on them, lol!

greyford1979

Reaction score
I didn't get a ticket, the cop was driving by in a parking lot and told me he could give me a ticket for $100, I didn't push it and just took it out. He drove away. I generally don't leave it in because I'm the one that usually hits my shins on them, lol!

That's the main reason I always take mine out, not really so much because I'm worried about it being stolen LOL Especially at night, I always forget that phuckers sticking out :doh: LOL

Zmann

Reaction score
Mine is a B&W so you can leave it in and just flip the ball back so you don't whack your shin

I use it enough it's not worth removing

Jonnydime

Reaction score
I was always told that in theory, if someone rearends you, it will do more damage to their car assuming the hitch goes.through the radiator...but if they hit you who cares?

sent while looking at a hole in my block

Like this.
Photo013_zps37a98d96.jpg

Photo014_zps1577ec54.jpg

Mdub707

Reaction score
I have a really nice quick adjust drop hitch that I didn't want stolen, put the lock pin in and the damn thing is froze way up on it. Definitely has to come off with a torch now... booo.

What do those locking pins that use your factory key cost?

BlueOx

Reaction score
Mind shooting me a PM about those cool ass locks too?

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

JD3020

Reaction score
We have the Masterlock pins on 7 trucks, our Polaris Ranger, and our Honda Foreman. All are the same thing, all take the same key. Never ever had an issue of them corroding, freezing, or anything. I just hit mine with some WD-40 once a year or so, to help everything move freely.

Binder man

Reaction score
Those are nice locks. I just enjoy having my toolbox locks, padlocks, and receiver locks all on my ignition key for that vehicle.

Latest posts

Members online