StreetMaxR 65.5 vs MDP budget s366

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
Okay, so my factory 15 pump is not enough fuel for the street max. But perfect amount for 62.5? Swap my pump for a stroker and I'll be close to perfect for street max? I'm getting confused :lookaround:

sootie

Reaction score
Okay, so my factory 15 pump is not enough fuel for the street max. But perfect amount for 62.5? Swap my pump for a stroker and I'll be close to perfect for street max? I'm getting confused :lookaround:

Your factory pump is a perfect match for the streetmax. no one said its not enough fuel. You are however leaving a negligible amount of power on the table. a stroker pump could be tuned to max out the streetmax but has the potential to support an even larger charger.

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
Your factory pump is a perfect match for the streetmax. no one said its not enough fuel. You are however leaving a negligible amount of power on the table. a stroker pump could be tuned to max out the streetmax but has the potential to support an even larger charger.

Copy. How much is the stroker mod? Not on Midwest website

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Going to order street max this week. I need different tuning ? I have pip now

Cant say on the pump yet. Need an exact cost on some machining calculated to exact my cost out.

Give me a call about your street max, be glad to get you going and give you options on other tuning to fit the charger!

217-718-6119

Jared

Reaction score

Make this a little easier to explain as I think people are getting confused..

All 2015 chargers will work with any pump. Including a stock 11-14 pump. You can run it with a smaller pump there are no negative side affects other than less top end power. They will drive the same no matter if it's a stock pump, 2015 pump, stroker pump or dual fuelers. The only difference is the ability to deliver fuel at a higher rate on the big end.

All of the options including a stock 2015 turbo will clean all the fuel a stock 11-14 pump has at WOT.

A 62.5 TowMaxR will clean up a stock 2015 pump. But that's about it.

A 65.5 StreetMaxR will clean up quite a bit more. We like to term it as 650hp capable.

A 6670R will take 750hp worth of fuel which is more than stock injectors are able to support even with dual pumps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Going to order street max this week. I need different tuning ? I have pip now

You have 2015 turbo already? If so, no tuning changes are needed as it is a drop in for anything already running with 2015 turbo tunes.

If you have an 11-14 turbo and tunes, we can set you up with any tunes necessary.

If the truck is a 2015+ there is nothing necessary, it can be dropped in and ran with the factory tune if so desired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ipkyss

Reaction score
anyone try the streetmax *** on? Just curious if the need to put the *** back on came about.

oscard0215

Reaction score
how necessary is it to got with the SS piping? i'm sure it flows a hell of a lot more, but i'm just looking for a nicer drive, and better street manners. not out ragging the truck every chance i get or anything like that.

sootie

Reaction score
i stand to be corrected but i believe it throws under boost codes etc as the factory calibration is set for a turbo that spools differently

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.