super duty picture thread:

Dalton_H

Reaction score
My regular cab I put together this last week. Went from this... 2wd

IMG_4202_zps69b63338.jpg

To this...4wd front axle. Need a 4wd trans then will swap in the transfer case.

IMG_4302_zpse703fe0b.jpg

Jason

Reaction score
Gotta get past the whole sitting upright if you're tall deal...if you're shorter, you can slide the seat up, and still recline it some. I'm 6'2", and miss my crewcab dearly on a daily basis...but the fun factor...and mpg of my low rider regular cab as Randall says is hard to beat!

Dalton, I replied in your other thread...but that thing would be tits lowered like in the 2nd pic, with that front end and bmf's.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I think the red reg cab looks great as it sits, but a mesh grill like Josh and Hoover have would really set it off.

Dalton_H

Reaction score
Looks like the XL grill that's been PTM'd
I think a Harley grill would really set that truck off.

Sent from the Bayou

Ya it's the xl grille, I wanted to throw on a Harley but couldn't find one in town that day so I went ahead and had the xl grille ptm. I thought it was going to be way to much red but I like the way it came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Ya it's the xl grille, I wanted to throw on a Harley but couldn't find one in town that day so I went ahead and had the xl grille ptm. I thought it was going to be way to much red but I like the way it came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Definitely not too red! Only things I'd change is the grill to a Harley or mesh one, and mirrors w/ smoked turn signals.

A roll pan would look sweet, 08 rear(lights, gate) and if it's not a DD a stack(only bc I like stacks on street trucks) but w/ a reg cab, I think it'd be too loud to drive around town erryday.

Sent from the Bayou

Jason

Reaction score
Roll pans don't belong on a truck that sees daily duties. They also don't belong on a truck that has any sort of height to it. And a stack would make that truck way LESS cool..."erryday".

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.