super duty picture thread:

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
So do you regret going to a car? I've been thinking about it myself

I loved my car, but a 2 dr coupe sports car isn't practical as a daily driver and my only vehicle. Couldn't haul my bike around or anything like that.

If you are getting a sedan or a coupe as a 2nd vehicle I say go for it. Sometimes you just need to get away from all the drama of diesel trucks, but if you don't have a truck you miss it when you need it.

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
I know you guys are right, I will miss the truck as soon as I sell it. That's why I haven't done it but I'm just really over it right now.

I will probably stick it out til I finish college and can afford 2 vehicles.

sootie

Reaction score
I know you guys are right, I will miss the truck as soon as I sell it. That's why I haven't done it but I'm just really over it right now.

I will probably stick it out til I finish college and can afford 2 vehicles.

atta boi

smcox1

Reaction score
Thanks man! Pretty sure I saw yours too good lookin truck! Yea I used to have this truck

aRSkC.jpg

I really liked the bumper on this truck.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I think it looks weird w/o the fender flares, but other than that, looks great. What's your plan for PTM? Grill surround or the whole thing? Ptm lights too?

Sent from the Bayou

Fenders will go back on if you look at my left front corner I clipped a lady and cracked one once I get a new one they will go back on. I didn't like them with factory tires. And probably PTM surround tan bumpers or ranch hand, and yes PTM headlights and mirror tops. Maybe black mirror tops to break it up.

Emery19

Reaction score
I think it looks weird w/o the fender flares, but other than that, looks great. What's your plan for PTM? Grill surround or the whole thing? Ptm lights too?

Sent from the Bayou

Fenders will go back on if you look at my left front corner I clipped a lady and cracked one once I get a new one they will go back on. I didn't like them with factory tires. And probably PTM surround tan bumpers or ranch hand, and yes PTM headlights and mirror tops. Maybe black mirror tops to break it up.

i think it looks great without the flairs. tan bumpers and a bronze grille surround would look mint

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
2.5" level (icon dual rate coils, 5160s, adj track bar, 4" blocks) and 20x12 gear alloy 726 -44 offset 305/55 terra grapplers

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Yea it rubbed pretty good but I took a set or shears to the fender liner and a hammer to the bottom corner of the fender and it runs very little now. Mainly just when the suspension is flexing.

I'd consider it minor trimming

Latest posts

Members online