super duty picture thread:

STR8LINE

Reaction score
What would you take for your wheels man? The wheel place actually scratch an beat the hell out of mine.. I'm still waiting to see what they're gonna do. Probably nothing, pretty Shotty company so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pwrcummins

Reaction score
Guessing the 04 bumper is different than 06. Have a side by side pic. Trying to keep my truck all black

hopefulHP

Reaction score
by6a7eze.jpg
ty2une3a.jpg
y5urypyv.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Guessing the 04 bumper is different than 06. Have a side by side pic. Trying to keep my truck all black

a8umuhat.jpg

tu8aju3e.jpg

99-04 front end

8ypygunu.jpg

yhubyhy5.jpg

05-07 grill. The silver truck is a 7.3 with a newer front. It was for sale on here a while back. Pretty sure all of these are members trucks except the grey one.

Matt_P

Reaction score
No but I think there is some cutting off the core support required for the headlights

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

If you decided to keep the old header panel you will have to trim it for the headlights, but I would get the 05-07 header panel so the bottom grille clips will be able to clip in if you switch to an 05-07 grille as well, then no trimming will be required. You will need 05-07 bumper brackets as well for the newer bumper

kjdavis

Reaction score
Sweet. An easy job. Now just need the dough lol

Pretty easy. The bumper bolts right up no problems, and the grille mounts using the same top 4 screws....theres just nothing on the 99-04 to clip the lower grille clips into. I left my 99-04 core support and was going to make something for those to clip into, but I havent got around to it yet...and its been about 4 years. The most time consuming part was cutting the support for the headlights....cut, test fit, cut more, test fit, cut more, etc etc.... If I remember correctly its fiberglass so it was pretty dusty cutting.

:thumbup:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.