Reaction score
moar pleeeease

Gladly!
a9a2u6u8.jpg

magaju2a.jpg

y4u9y4ub.jpg

one2nine

Reaction score
As much as I love the look of a lowered leveled truck it wouldn't be practical for me where I need to go. haha in fact I think when I upgrade to 2.5 shocks I'm going to add a 1'' TEI up front and go to 7'' blocks in the back with 37's all the way around.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
As much as I love the look of a lowered leveled truck it wouldn't be practical for me where I need to go. haha in fact I think when I upgrade to 2.5 shocks I'm going to add a 1'' TEI up front and go to 7'' blocks in the back with 37's all the way around.

Should be fun with that big single.

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
That king ranch looks awesome and I HATE lowered trucks. You lowered it just enough without going too far. How did you get those 12 wides to fit though? I have 20x12 on 33's with a 2.5" level kit and trimming and they still rub way before full lock.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
That king ranch looks awesome and I HATE lowered trucks. You lowered it just enough without going too far. How did you get those 12 wides to fit though? I have 20x12 on 33's with a 2.5" level kit and trimming and they still rub way before full lock.

Thanks! It's not too low with just a little bit of rake. Sits exactly how I pictured it before I lowered it. It's just no block in the back and 1 coil cut in the front. The 12's fit pretty nicely actually. Maybe it's because with the 305/50 420s it's a slight stretch which might help clearance. We did a little bit of trimming but very minimal. I'll grab some pics when I'm at the shop tomorrow. (truck is down... yet again) lol

MINK

Reaction score
lol I'm sure 14's could fit at the height mine is at with a little "custom" fender work...

lol its a matter of getting a tire to seat on the 22x14s or else I wouldnt be lifting it!

I was so close to going with the 20x14 and 33 but I felt like I had to have a 22" wheel.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
lol its a matter of getting a tire to seat on the 22x14s or else I wouldnt be lifting it!

I was so close to going with the 20x14 and 33 but I felt like I had to have a 22" wheel.

DONK!! I'm sure with a few cheetahs and maybe some ether you could get a 305 on a 14. How would it look? well idk if it would be ideal LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.