super duty picture thread:

stroker2

Reaction score
Well sadly enough i sold the ole 7.3 and got into a 6.0 with 67k on it. Dealership installed 4" and 35" bfg km2's. Egr delete, 4" straight, and blue spring so far and running good and liking the new truck so far! I apologize for the cell pic

0316131914-00_zpsf9b2e08c.jpg

AllanB

Reaction score
I think the chrome on white is a really good combination myself. Although my wheels are black. I started with chrome. Wasn't the chrome I didn't like, just the wheel.
Looks great Jeff

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
I think the chrome on white is a really good combination myself. Although my wheels are black. I started with chrome. Wasn't the chrome I didn't like, just the wheel.
Looks great Jeff

Both of y'all's trucks are beautiful. White 6.4's are just awesome, especially lowered. I noticed you where over in Mississippi, where exactly?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Truck looks so good in person! Chrome on white is the tits

Thanks buddy!

Looks great Jeff

Thanks! I started the other way around. Black first and then chrome. The current setup is by far my favorite.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Lookin good Jeff, I definitely think the wheels fit your truck better than mine. It's even more evident when your truck is clean.

Thanks Eric! I have to agree. The same goes for your truck. The black 20x10's really made your setup pop. It really changed how the 37's look under your truck.

java

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I posted this yet or not. (Dads truck, my truck, and brothers truck)

-1E6E-4423-9D2F-AE0C8C39D3B9-1018-000000B6B4A92692.jpg

java

Reaction score
Haha I knew someone was going to catch that, I was actually changing the oil.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.