super duty picture thread:

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I wanna see someone do a truck in that color with all the chrome on it painted the same bronze color with black wheels. Well actually, I want to do it, buuuuuut I'm kinda cheap and don't wanna buy a new truck.

close ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365182226.575884.jpg

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

tmillburg

Reaction score
I wanna see someone do a truck in that color with all the chrome on it painted the same bronze color with black wheels. Well actually, I want to do it, buuuuuut I'm kinda cheap and don't wanna buy a new truck.

With a good credit report, buying one shouldnt be an issue ;) lol

Translated from Morse Code

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
With a good credit report, buying one shouldnt be an issue ;) lol

If only it was that easy. You try to get a car loan lately? They check every damn thing they can think of. You have to make X amount a year, have no more than like 5% percent of your income go to bills, be at said job for X number of years, have certain number of accounts open, blah blah blah. I have like a 730 or something credit score and they told me to get lost. Rant over lol

tmillburg

Reaction score
If only it was that easy. You try to get a car loan lately? They check every damn thing they can think of. You have to make X amount a year, have no more than like 5% percent of your income go to bills, be at said job for X number of years, have certain number of accounts open, blah blah blah. I have like a 730 or something credit score and they told me to get lost. Rant over lol

Hmmm must the small town banks, i walk in get how ever much i need. But credit app is the only thing and thats just to fill the gaps

MINK

Reaction score

It's not 5% debt/Income, it's 35-45% depending on bank.

I also have never had a issue but I have lengthy employement, never missed a payment and make okay money.

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
It's not 5% debt/Income, it's 35-45% depending on bank.

I also have never had a issue but I have lengthy employement, never missed a payment and make okay money.

I know its not really 5% I was joking because of how ridiculous it is. I was 19 at the time, had a great credit score and no bills or debt. I made very little money but it was still like 3 times what the monthly payments were. And I had a 50% down payment.

tmillburg

Reaction score
i love your truck. have you thought of plastidip-ing the side emblems and smoking the tails?

Thanks! Badges are getting ptm along with door handles and yes tails will be tinted

TyCorr

Reaction score
Im getting soft. Since I wirewheeled my frame and painted it and dug all the ancient.mud out of my frame and crossmembers i dont.want anything to.do with that crap! So much work to.clean it up.

yeehaw

Reaction score
Im getting soft. Since I wirewheeled my frame and painted it and dug all the ancient.mud out of my frame and crossmembers i dont.want anything to.do with that crap! So much work to.clean it up.

that's my exact attitude on it lol granted the truck gets off the road now and the, but more for work than for pleasure

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Before and afters of my 09. Gonna stick with the stock 20s but I am gonna lower it and throw some custom badges in it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365975738811.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365975738811.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 165
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365975937111.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365975937111.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 185

Latest posts

Members online