super duty picture thread:

BigBluediesel08

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I posted this yet or not. (Dads truck, my truck, and brothers truck)

-1E6E-4423-9D2F-AE0C8C39D3B9-1018-000000B6B4A92692.jpg

Love this pic!

AllanB

Reaction score
Both of y'all's trucks are beautiful. White 6.4's are just awesome, especially lowered. I noticed you where over in Mississippi, where exactly?

Thanks for the compliment. She is still a work in progress. I am located in Natchez. I see your in Bama. I am over that way evey couple of months. I have a daughter that lives just outside of Mobile.

Thanks buddy!

Thanks! I started the other way around. Black first and then chrome. The current setup is by far my favorite.

I started out with some Incubus chrome wheels. But they looked horrible on it. I still have the grey 04 F350 that happened to have these BMF wheels on it. So I made a wheel swap. I am tempted to get some American Force wheels and try them on it. I have never seen them on a 2wd. If they don't look good, I know they will still look good on the other truck. They are just so damned expensive.

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment. She is still a work in progress. I am located in Natchez. I see your in Bama. I am over that way evey couple of months. I have a daughter that lives just outside of Mobile.

Damn, you're over there on the other side of MS. I live near Huntsville but I'm in foley right now. Let me know when you make it out this way, we can shoot the **** and talk trucks.

Fly By Night

Reaction score
looks like in their household 1 of 3 fords has their hood open. Whereas in yours, 1 out of 1 ford has the hood open daily and 1 out of 1 chevy has the same :poke:

Sooo In this scenario 2x as many fords as high mileage 40+y/o chebbies have their hoods open.... sounds about right

GTOKILLER

Reaction score
I own a Tree service they all get used pretty hard lol the red one I found on C.L. its pretty clean but a v10 & only a XL it was from Arkansas.

Dittmerdiesel

Reaction score
^ And those tires (bottom pic) But other then that...:rockon:

I would strongly agree. If I remember correctly, the STS wore out on that truck in like 20k miles. So for some reason he wanted to get a bias ply and those baja belted tires were some of the only ones heavy enough to still tow. At least that was his reasoning on the matter. He pulled a bobcat with it almost everyday.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Still waiting on smoked mirror lights and I want to do paint the headlights but not bad for only having the truck for 3 weeks

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364575694168.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364575694168.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 141