super duty picture thread:

MR PERSONALITY

Reaction score
1C9-5081DD40A85D-1039-00000198B3AC9288_zps3cfc1f1c.jpg

I need to invest in a camera.

Looks good bud, like my reg cab aswell. in two minds to lift or lower

TyCorr

Reaction score
@dzlpower-thats got to be one of the nastiest looking trucks ive ever seen! Wow...

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
@dzlpower-thats got to be one of the nastiest looking trucks ive ever seen! Wow...

Thanks man! It is back to looking pretty normal now. It is on stock wheels at the moment until spring when I get my new setup going and the hoodstack has been off for a few months. Nice being able to daily drive it again

TripleE44

Reaction score
upunumy3.jpg

Got me a foam cannon a few days ago from chemical guys. Just an attachment for the end of the pressure washer that sprays this awesome foamy glory all over the truck to get the soap all on there. Not sure what benefit it has but it looks cool. LOL

TripleE44

Reaction score
It adds an extra layer of lunrication when you wash to help avoid swirl marks

Ya they say that and it loosens up some of the dirt as well cause it can soak on there.

I really got it cause it looked cool, and I'm intending on using it on days that it rains, and it's gonna rain again in a few days hoping I can spray this on and let it soak and then wash off the dirt my tires throw everywhere. I have this odd need to have my truck clean at all times and it ruins my life when it's dirty. Lol

farmall99

Reaction score
Keping a stock 7.3 hooked up is hard?? You driving on bald tires on ice everyday? My rclb 2wd hooks up fine stock, with a tune, anything below 40mph will break loose with good tread, but it's nothing crazy or uncontrollable.

Farmall, man you need centercaps on those wheels, no offense meant at all when I say something about them doesn't look right without caps. How did you get your rear end so low?

I'd love to have some chrome center caps but I have a hard time shelling out a $100 + for center caps. Oh and the rear end is low because of the 800 lbs in the bed. LOL I would like to have a djm hanger kit eventually though.

smcox1

Reaction score
Ya they say that and it loosens up some of the dirt as well cause it can soak on there.

I really got it cause it looked cool, and I'm intending on using it on days that it rains, and it's gonna rain again in a few days hoping I can spray this on and let it soak and then wash off the dirt my tires throw everywhere. I have this odd need to have my truck clean at all times and it ruins my life when it's dirty. Lol

That foam cannon is pretty cool and I completely agree with you when my trucks aren't clean it ruins my life.:fordoval:

STR8LINE

Reaction score
What brand an model is this foam cannon you've got goin on man? Can we see pics of said gain cannon thingy? lol does sound cool, how bad on the bank?

Snapped a few pics this morning after I got off work, finally got my wheels an nitto 420S on

ra9y8ygy.jpg

ze9atyqe.jpg

u5u8e3eb.jpg

agy3u8y4.jpg

ne2ame2a.jpg

edusa4yh.jpg

Definitely putting a weld in till pan on the truck and Want a 08 tailgate, possibly mirrors too but not sure on those yet. Also Thinking about a cowl hood too. May ha he the grill at some point also, but I'm not in any hurry too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Str8line that wheel and tire setup looks awesome man! Makes me feel more reassured about the set of those wheels that I've had sitting in my room for 3 months lol

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Dzlpwr thanks man, yeah I Love these wheels .. Although I Actually ordered 14" wide and they sent 12" wide, I couldn't wait to ship back etc etc and just ended up mounting them up on the 35x13.5's I'd also ordered an run them on my black 07 CCSB. Iam however kinda glad now because I probably couldn't run those 14" on this 06 truck Espeacially with the 305/50 nitto 420S

This truck is lowered about 1.5" I was worried about rubbing and fitment because of the offset of the wheels an plus them being 12" wide, but they clear an barely rub my already clearanced inner fenders at full lock. So Iam gonna trim them just a little bit more probably. They were already trimmed when I got the truck

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.