SuperArmor for the Superduty

shmoozer

Reaction score
Perhaps on the horizontal bar you could create an oval in the middle so that you don't cut across the emblem. Just a different idea for you to chew over.

2000wa250

Reaction score
I was thinking large diamond. Attach the top and bottom to short verticle bars. something like this for the middle bar...

--<>--

Then maybe with vertical bars from the other corners

(Please excuse the ****ty picture, its off my phone lol, best I could do)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
Love the bumper! On the grill guard ideas, since the bumper follows the truck lines so close, why not try 2 wide horizontal bars like the grill? Just a thought

sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

vcassens

Reaction score
This looks awesome I hope you make one for the older models

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Just another quick thought that you most likely though of already, with the hoop when you open the hood will the grille clear the top of the hoop. Of course with the grille going up to and on an angle i figure the bottom of the grille kicks out on the way up. I love the look though.

vcassens

Reaction score
Just another quick thought that you most likely though of already, with the hoop when you open the hood will the grille clear the top of the hoop. Of course with the grille going up to and on an angle i figure the bottom of the grille kicks out on the way up. I love the look though.

I dont think the grill raises with tje hood on the 11+ trucks

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Did a little designing today.

I'm kind of digging this one. I think I'll make this one next.

Hope you like the renderings.

**edit woops, forgot images
WinchHoopsNEWwinghorozontial2.jpg

WinchHoopsNEWwinghorozontial3.jpg

WinchHoopsNEWwinghorozontial.jpg

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Ding ding ding!! We've got a winner! Those latest drawings are the ones for me, it looks awesome! Not overdone, but just that little extra protection it needs. Only thing I might change is I would do away with the provision to keep that big plastic valence under the front bumper. Don't see many people actually putting that thing on with a replacement front bumper of this style.

Last edited:

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I also laid the hoop back 3°.

It's hard to see in the photos of the real truck, but hoop being vertical and the grill being tilted back as it is bothered me. So I matched them.

The bottom of the bumper is even with the bottom of the frame and the 'provision' for the valance is some tapped holes. Leave it off if you want, but I think it's supposed to get better MPG with it on there.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Ok, well I figured if ask incase it was a lot of extra work to make that valence fit on. You've made it easy enough so if people do, or don't, want to use it they can do as they choose.

StrokenHard

Reaction score
Damn man!! i wanna get an 11+ now just to have that bumper!! if you dont mind me askin what program are you using to do the renderings?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
whats it look like without the grill gaurd? I have been wanting to get a winch to mount in a bumper but dont like any of the options out there right now.

Hows the rear comming allong? mines scratched and needs replaced LOL

smcox1

Reaction score
I love the way the headlight guards wrap around but I'm not a fan of the horizontal bars it takes away from how clean it looks.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
whats it look like without the grill gaurd? I have been wanting to get a winch to mount in a bumper but dont like any of the options out there right now.

Hows the rear comming allong? mines scratched and needs replaced LOL

Post #26 has renderings for them all. I think the ones w/o grill and headlight protection look best, they look factory.

Sent from the Bayou

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i saw the rendering but i would like to see it on an actual truck

Also why not just take the grill off and make your bumper and grill take up that space LOL would look clean like that

Latest posts

Members online