SuperArmor for the Superduty

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I like it. Can't you render in some jack stands or wheels though!? Kills me sittin on the rotors LOL
Here you go
V2-WinchHoopsWingsOngrillHorizontalTiresTopIso.jpg

V2-WinchHoopsWingsOngrillHorizontalTiresSide.jpg

V2-WinchHoopsWingsOngrillHorizontalTiresISO.jpg

V2-WinchHoopsWingsOngrillHorizontalTiresFront.jpg

Cncmachinist

Reaction score
how did you digitize the truck front end if you dont mind me asking i want to custom model a bumper for my 6.4

Cncmachinist

Reaction score
We digitized it. Mucho deniro & time.

hahahaa i know,
that I was wondering for little more in depth, we just got a ROMER arm set up in our tool and die shop so Im planning to scan my trucks front end when I get some down time and bring that into solidworks as a starting point.

Atsah

Reaction score
I like the one that protects the grille as well.. It would make a pretty nice moose bumper, crash into one of those with your truck and you will wish it didn't happen..

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I used to live in Upstate NY and know all about hitting deer. My Toyota has been splattered with blood & guts a few times. Only things ever broken were the bug deflector and a cracked turn signal lens (still on the truck today.)

The smaller deer in the South East can still do damage, I've hit one of them too. I'm sure the poor thing died on impact.

Also been rear ended (twice) and took a chevy truck on the nose - hard.

Even had a fender bender where I wiped out the corner of a F350.

The Toyota has had a rough life and looks as good as it does only because of the armor I built for it.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Got to looking at this center bar thing today and have a few renderings.

First is a 1"x bar (shaped to fit of course)

V2-WinchHoopsWingsOngrillsingleHorizontalISO.jpg

And the second one, where I thickened the bars up to 1.5"
V2-WinchHoopsWingsOngrillsingleHorizontalThickISO.jpg

Other than crossing the blue oval I really like this look. What do aftermarket mesh grills cost?....

Last edited:

smcox1

Reaction score
You could put two bars close together and make them have a semi oval in the middle so if you were looking at the truck head on the ford oval wouldn't be blocked.

dsberman94

Reaction score
You could put two bars close together and make them have a semi oval in the middle so if you were looking at the truck head on the ford oval wouldn't be blocked.

this is what i was thinking also. have the bar come straight across then curve to follow the oval when it got to it. or have the bar come across at 1 or 2 inches and split to half its thickness to go around the top and bottom of the oval and follow the contour of the oval. probably look sweet.

JMart

Reaction score
I like the second one. Who cares if the oval is blocked, you know its a Ford.

If you ever decided to do one for an 05 I would consider it. Looks great.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I would like to see some rear bumper options.
Here ya go, this will be the standard model. I have a few more tricks up my sleeve on the rear end like integrating the hitch...
V6RearIso.jpg

V6RearIso2.jpg

V6RearTop.jpg

Soooo when can I get one??.
Realistically, we lose a week at the end of November, another at the end of December, the first week of January everyone is playing catchup.
If I see the 2nd gen prototype before Christmas I'll be happy.
And if we are shipping sometime in Feb, that'll be good.
Preorders will probably start in January. We usually offer a large incentive for preorders, if you want one, you won't want to miss this.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.