superduty prerunner project

JMart

Reaction score
Thanks.

Im not real sure if its my front springs causing the sag or my rears. But the truck leans towards the front drivers side.

One day I will get all new springs though.

Looking forward to seeing those wheels and tires mounted on your truck.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
image_zps55f490da.jpg

image_zpsac8365a7.jpg

image_zps7b733dd0.jpg

6.0newb!

Reaction score
Truck looks great on that rubber! Can't wait to see the tire gate on. Like those steps too and also want to get n-fabs, just can't decide if I want cab length or wheel to wheel...

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Truck looks great on that rubber! Can't wait to see the tire gate on. Like those steps too and also want to get n-fabs, just can't decide if I want cab length or wheel to wheel...

Thanks! I made these steps. They are heavy schedule 40 pipe. I didn't like how light weight the others are.

Sweet, now get the lift done.

The goal is get it running then the lift

SAK

Reaction score
Your talking big money to convert the rear. I really don't see the need for you to do that unless you want to take it through the whoops at a high rate of speed.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I was going to fab it up. The plan was to make a arm like that inplace of my traction bars and mount shocks off them or get lighter leafs and run coilovers.

But your right Probaby not worth it

JMart

Reaction score
I was going to fab it up. The plan was to make a arm like that inplace of my traction bars and mount shocks off them or get lighter leafs and run coilovers.

But your right Probaby not worth it

Nothing we do is worth it. Do that **** because its badass and because you can when others won't/didn't.

Yes, I have often been considered a bad influence on people.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
It might happen but not at this point.

im likeing that bumper on that truck. simple and clean. might just end up making my own since I cant find one I like.

here are more pics... just because i can

image_zps9583434a.jpg

image_zps23800b9c.jpg

6.0newb!

Reaction score
That truck you posted pics of is friggin sick!!! I saw it at the sand sports super show 2 weeks ago and I was extremely impressed. And as far as the rear coil over setup not being worth it, I disagree. Think about it, no need for traction bars since that's what the trailing arm is doing, keeps the axle more firmly placed under the truck compared to leaf springs, and you know it's gonna ride smoother ;) if this is your dedicated "toy" or even daily driver, I say do it! Oh and nice job on those steps you made, looks real good. Any reason you went wheel to wheel? Just curious