superduty prerunner project

weazel

Reaction score
How well does the inner fender fit with them, I want to run the same fenders just want to make sure everything fits together nicely, and keep in mind, my does not ride smooth like yours

Sent from my fortress of awesome

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
the fender liners were the only part that didnt fit 100% I need to mess with it more. They didnt wanna fit up in there right on the top. I was able to get the screws in the front and sides

ingodshands945

Reaction score
man i like all of your thoughts except the pic of that rear bumper i would make a custom tire rack if i were you with some nice light bars built in to it

weazel

Reaction score
the fender liners were the only part that didnt fit 100% I need to mess with it more. They didnt wanna fit up in there right on the top. I was able to get the screws in the front and sides

I might have to bridge the gap with some sheet metal

Sent from my fortress of awesome

the1laf

Reaction score
How is the fender coverage? The tire looks like it sticks out just a little bit, but I don't remember your tire/wheel specs.

I'm on the fence between the 3.5" like you did or 5"+ Hannemann's for enough coverage on some 38x15.5's..

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
this may help a little haha

race4wd_3.jpg

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
thanks dik, just spent 20mins searching for this truck. 4wd with a 521ci BBF(supposedly 600+hp). this is pretty much my dream truck but with a mildly-built 7.3.

1102or_03_%2B1996_ford_f250%2Bright_side_view.jpg

Garrett

Last edited:

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
But somthing like that is in my head. Do a true 4 link in the rear with coilovers is going to start it off. I just have to pick up my plasma table and the tube bender so I can get started.

Latest posts

Members online