superduty prerunner project

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Post up what you do... I've been contemplating the same exhaust treatment... that or a dump. My brother-in-law is a welder and did his truck like that... looks good. I kinda think the exhaust would hang too low the way the Super duty frame is. No desert in Indiana, off road trails can be rough.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
No it's too close for even that. I could modify the hanger to move it away but I don't tho k it would really look right. It would be fine with a stock shock.

I have some idea with the exhaust remember my exhaust starts out on the out side of the frame already

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I really want to do a 4 link like this with the rear.

Dscn1125.jpg

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
lack of time is my main problem haha. Im going to dig into it again after race season gets going. the ranger is in need of some attention and is going to take up to much of my off time when im not working on customers set ups.

If i do that I might as well cut the back of the Frame off should I.

Last edited:

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
this gave me an idea. instead of cutting up my newly finished truck. Why dont I just go crazy on a extra frame I have sitting out back and build an even crazier all out truck and leave this one more street friendly

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
That would be a better starting point I believe. That would give you the opportunity to completely build the entire truck the way you want it without having to make due with what you already have since you are starting with basically nothing.

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
this gave me an idea. instead of cutting up my newly finished truck. Why dont I just go crazy on a extra frame I have sitting out back and build an even crazier all out truck and leave this one more street friendly

That sounds like a pretty good plan my friend, you do have one or two out in a field to choose from LOL

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I had the hp turbo off today fix a rather larger exhaust leak in the up pipes that I didnt know was that big. and fixing a couple boost leaks. I decided what the heck so I put the rangers turbos on it just to see how it drove. ( s366/73/.91 and s488) and i am surprised! I may just leave these on and get new turbos for the ranger. Spool up was still about 1700 and you can really feel it when the 88mm lights around 2000. I was only on the dirt roads here so anything over 20psi its just spinning the tires so didnt get to crazy but power is way up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sn97Ozb6PM

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online