superduty prerunner project

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
got the word from Trevor at PMF my 4 link with custom crossmember mounts is done. Cant wait to get it on! Also going to run his dual stabilizer mount with king stabilizers.

Also got conformation my DC power alternator shipped finally! It will be here Wed.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
So I took the truck out today to have some fun. Truck did awesome. I love it more every time I take it out. Sorry for the video of a video. Internet is to slow to upload my go pro video right now. But this is a pretty good size bump for a stock truck. I drive this road ever day in our feed truck stock with 2.5" lift and bilstein 5100 shocks. And you hit it slow and bounch all over the place. I thought this would be a good spot to video the truck. Turns out it looks uneventfull. But I guess that means its working haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LEiHbqE0Aw

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
prerunner12_zpscd2f8871.png

prerunner4_zpsb4f0a8b1.png

prerunner3_zps933ea7a7.png

prerunner1_zpsd3072786.png

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Got off the phone with Trevor at PMF and the 4 link and steering stabailzer bracket will be on it's way hopefully today! I can't wait to get it on and see how it handles. Still waiting ok king on some custom steering stalizers for it.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Whats funny is When I was doing that I felt like I was going really fast and was going to get a little air at least. but when I looked at the video it looked like I was going slow and very uneventful. But when you look at the screen shots it shows the suspension was doing its job!

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Whats funny is When I was doing that I felt like I was going really fast and was going to get a little air at least. but when I looked at the video it looked like I was going slow and very uneventful. But when you look at the screen shots it shows the suspension was doing its job!

I know the feeling. Kinda takes the wind out of your sails. Haha.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score

I know the feeling. Kinda takes the wind out of your sails. Haha.

Yup, same here fellas.....I've made numerous videos where I was haulin ass and getting crazy, but it just didn't translate to film footage......also why when I see a video of some one haulin ass and it looks like they are really haulin ass, they get a new respect

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.