superduty prerunner project

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Should get the bender tomorrow.

Next on the list of things to do is get some 2'' DOM and get the bed cage built so I can mount the rear bedsides.

Then Im going to go right into making my rear suspension.

narrowed it down to a couple options.

option 1. single triangulated 4 link.

Good thing about this set up is it will be strong. and I will be able to use my existing mounts for my old traction bars.

cons is it will have rear steer with extreme articulation

fix for this would be to run a rear mounted sway bar and limit the articulation in the back.

this would be like a trophy truck set up

hnm-slider-class8-sobersuicide-frame-s.jpg

RearShockWork_zpsfb166fc2.jpg

other options is a wishbone 3 link.

100_05831.jpg

pretty sure im leaning towards the single triangulated 4 link.

Last edited:

mustube

Reaction score
4 link. How fast will you really be going with it articulated enough to rear steer? Trophy trucks run it for a reason.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

mustube

Reaction score
Also, do you have rear deaver full spring packs? If so id be interested in them if you plan to sell.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
4 link. How fast will you really be going with it articulated enough to rear steer? Trophy trucks run it for a reason.

Also, do you have rear deaver full spring packs? If so id be interested in them if you plan to sell.

Oh it would be a crawling scenario when it would effect it. But I think I can live with it.

yes I do have the full deavers. I would like to sell the whole kit as a whole vs parting it out.

JMart

Reaction score
yes I do have the full deavers. I would like to sell the whole kit as a whole vs parting it out.

Springs and 08 hangers, what else was there?

I finally got the ok to lift my truck so I started doing some research. I think I am going with a carli kit. Who did you order your kit through?

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
i might have someone taking everything but the deavers and 08 brackets tho since he is going to run blocks with a traction bar. if that happens then the leafs will be sold separately. but doing really want to put anything on the market untill it is ready to be sold.

Latest posts

Members online