Supporting mods done... Next step?

yavorssj

Reaction score
I'm not far from you. Travis should be able to find you one. Great guy.

Sent from my x2 chillin in the middle of no where

He is a good guy... I went down to his shop about eight months ago looking for some B-Code springs to get my suspension within reason. He sat back with me and spent more time than he should have giving me advice and researching parts (especially since the S.O. was waiting on him). I have not been back since, but nevertheless, I did not forget the experience.

I sent him an e-mail right after I posted about wanting to contact him and got a text and phone call within an hour. I am heading over to his shop tomorrow after lunch for a diagnostic meet-and-greet session and will see what happens. He has high praises for Bill at PHP, so we will see what comes of this zany Van-Turbo/WW2/uber PHP tune setup I have rolling around in my head...

Peace for the night. Will update as things progress...

:tree:

yavorssj

Reaction score
Well, after looking around a bit, I have decided to not go the Van/WW2 combo. I am actually picking up a gently used S366 Irate kit. I got a good deal and figured that after I was done setting up the Van turbo, I would only be spending a few hundred less than what I am paying for the Irate setup. You know the saying, "cry once..."

Now I need to bite the bullet on injectors.

yavorssj

Reaction score
My Irate 366 Turbo/Uppipe Mount setup came in :cool:

Anyway, since I will not be running a wastegate, I was thinking I should look at sub 250/200 injectors. 238/100's at the absolute max... I was taking a look at PIS's 175/80's and like the price, but was wondering if these would be too small? Also, are these hybrids that would be a little easier on my HPOP?

bruce

Reaction score
175/80 are not hybrids, they are a codes but if your stock hpop will hold psi with ads i think it will hold those injectors. iirc you have a s366 on a t4i with the larger exhaust housin so you might be able to run 250/200 without a gate. Might call swamps i believe they run that turbo a lot. Regardless i think a 175/80 with your turbo would be a great combo to dd and work the piss out of.

Latest posts

Members online