Switching to innovative tunes

AllanB

Reaction score
Haha, no place for sensors, not running any exhaust at the moment. Waiting on a 5" FloPro to come in. I will say this, when you pin to the floor, she sounds nasty :ford:

WoodBoy

Reaction score
You dont have to have an exhaust with bungs. All you have to do is plug in your sensors and zip tie them to the frame

AllanB

Reaction score
You dont have to have an exhaust with bungs. All you have to do is plug in your sensors and zip tie them to the frame

I guess I didn't really take that good of a look at them. I just tied them back to the frame. But thanks for the info, I will cut the tie wraps and check it out tomorrow.

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
Don't forget, we have emailed tunes too. I can build a custom tune for any purpose. Also, there's 5 tunes to choose from. From a very mild tow, smokeless Street, to a nasty race.

For those who want great power with little smoke, I can customize a tune to your truck and mods.

AllanB

Reaction score
Yup, I have your tunes. My tuner is on its way back to you now.
WHat do you mean plug them? Not really following you. I have 3 threaded probe sensors and one more plug in type. I looked for a way to unplug the probes and plug them back to each other, but all I see is all of them have female plugs once you remove sensor.

OVRpatriot633

Reaction score
Im running IDP tunes as well. Just picked up the sct xcal3 and tunes a few weeks ago. I love them! Im running extreme race, tow, and econo. Havent even loaded any of them besides extreme race. Other than exhaust my truck is stock, and its running very nicely. I also picked 4 glowshift gauges and a pod for $280 shipped to my door(free shipping). I know they get a bad rep, but they are working great for me, and the install was pretty simple if you get their prefab'd wire harness kit.

OVRpatriot633

Reaction score
P.S I saw a used Edge CTS + wiring/plugs for $400 on OCR if thats the route you take. I dono if thats a great deal or anything, but just a heads up.

OVRpatriot633

Reaction score
Ya, hahaha, my bad, I really should of read some of the details and other posts before replying. Regardless, the glowshift gauges are super inexpensive, and thats what I was getting at, and that CTS I saw would work for him too.

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Don't forget, we have emailed tunes too. I can build a custom tune for any purpose. Also, there's 5 tunes to choose from. From a very mild tow, smokeless Street, to a nasty race.

For those who want great power with little smoke, I can customize a tune to your truck and mods.

Eric has provided excellent service :rockon: from the word go and when I finally get my 71mm and do my minor upgrades I'd love to do a live tune to get the best running setup possible.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Well, got the tuner installed over the weekend and all I could do was smile. This truck is nasty now! I'm gonna dd xstreet probably for safety reasons but xrace is so much fun. Shifting is great too. If anyone was on the edge at first like I was I totally recommend tryin out innovatives tunes. You won't regret it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.