Test mule build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Csilva187

Reaction score
Good luck with things Wayne! I can't thank you enough for all your kind help brother.

Wayne

Reaction score
Thanks guys. It's all good. I just don't hold sentimental value to vehicles, and this truck is not what I need now. I'm just hoping I can make the wifemobile a head turner. I also have hopes of one day building a shorty 6.7 so maybe eventually that will end up on the menu.

HD F250

Reaction score
Sad to see Wayne, but we have discussed it a few times and you have your goals set on a bigger prize in the long run, which is always the smart way to go. I better liquidate too. LOL

Wayne

Reaction score
in the ghetto, across the street from the shop where JD & I used to work :pimp: I don't even remember doing that, but it obviously happened. Thanks for the good memoried JD. Judging by the state of the truck, that was right after I put on the lift, and only had standard tunes. I forgot how smokey it ran back then. Now it has way more power with less smoke. Man, I love evolution :toast:

Last edited:

jdgleason

Reaction score
in the ghetto, across the street from the shop where JD & I used to work :pimp: I don't even remember doing that, but it obviously happened. Thanks for the good memoried JD. Judging by the state of the truck, that was right after I put on the lift, and only had standard tunes. I forgot how smokey it ran back then. Now it has way more power with less smoke. Man, I love evolution :toast:

That was stock turbos for both of us days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online