The BBC

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
duals installed and tucked up nice and tight...

20140820_132014_zpseoj0k4mi.jpg

20140820_132022_zps2e1icoj0.jpg

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
The BroDozer

Josh are those hydrodipped or actual carbon tips. Any link on them? Those are nasty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd bet they are dipped. Just buy a set of unfinished tips and have them dipped locally.

We should probably keep stuff like this outta Lances build thread. Keep it on topic.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

JMart

Reaction score
I thought that was your truck when Matt posted it on Facebook but I thought you ditched the steps.

Reaction score
Mine had 54,000 miles on it when I bought it last year. Good to see another great looking Harley! Very clean truck!!! I'm against chrome myself, that's why I went black. I definitely should've went with a 22 instead of a 20 though. I agree on the flames as well that's why mine is getting painted Coyote tan or O.D. Green.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
That reverse light tho.......
Truck looks good

Just a temp until I build a bracket.

I'd bet they are dipped. Just buy a set of unfinished tips and have them dipped locally.

We should probably keep stuff like this outta Lances build thread. Keep it on topic.

Derail away...this isn't really a "build thread" anyways lol

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Josh are those hydrodipped or actual carbon tips. Any link on them? Those are nasty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are NOT dipped. Those are Old Skool Fab handmade carbon fiber tips. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions MaxdLaw, so we can keep the junk out of Lance's thread...

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Ok...i have some decisions to make. Have a little scratch burning a hole in my pocket and I'm trying to prioritize mods to this thing. It'll get studded, deleted, coolant filter, etc in the spring. so now I'm trying to decide on the following:

stereo system
paint over flames
PMF link in the front
or save it and buy a 62 FMW for the spring

which would you do first?

IMG_2463_zps8f102e70.jpg

Latest posts

Members online