The BBC

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Except Wednesdays. #whitegirlwednesday of my favorite holiday. Not racist on Wednesdays

View attachment 29819
Found this in the "6.0 Powerstroke" group on fb
View attachment 29820
I think this is the same truck I was thinking about. There's a vid of a truck on YouTube, and I'm pretty sure it's the same truck, but with BMFs on YouTube. The avatar on YouTube is a blue 6.0 rcsb, and I think it's the same on here, if anyone wants to alert him.

That, or I'm on crack. Don't tell Eric that though…

Yep, that was my old truck. Bought it off of Jon, another member on here. Loved that truck.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Except Wednesdays. #whitegirlwednesday of my favorite holiday. Not racist on Wednesdays

View attachment 29819
Found this in the "6.0 Powerstroke" group on fb
View attachment 29820
I think this is the same truck I was thinking about. There's a vid of a truck on YouTube, and I'm pretty sure it's the same truck, but with BMFs on YouTube. The avatar on YouTube is a blue 6.0 rcsb, and I think it's the same on here, if anyone wants to alert him.

That, or I'm on crack. Don't tell Eric that though…

That's Chris Guests old truck. He sold it and built the blurple RCSB. His screen name is Super Diesel.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I stayed with chrome...we'll see how it looks. I'll just have triple444 on retainer to keep em shiny and clean.

Chrome is gonna look awesome. I love my chrome wheels. I've had them on for 3+ years and they still look great (north Georgia).

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
a3une9e3.jpg

udaheren.jpg

9e5yjuju.jpg

Not black, but the same wheel and tire size you want.

Oh lord that's a good lookin machine....

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
welp...after 6 different wheels from Gear, the distributor says they are all ****. chrome finish is ****ed up on every one of them. i'm thankful they checked on them before sending them to me so I guess that leaves me wiht black and machined.

Last edited:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I love the way they look but they are from the same company that does mazzi's and they apparently have the ****tiest chrome ever. I think the black and machine will still look good especially with the windows and exposed lugs

Reaction score
What about Hostile Havoc's? I have no idea what the quality is like because I haven't run anything from them, but it looks mighty similar to Weld Cheyenne's. Probably look pretty good. I really think that truck needs chrome or polished wheels...

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I have the Gear in black and machined. Absolutely love them!

024feec9a290bf17e6f66bddfc70668f.jpg

I'm pretty sure Mink had or has those Ion wheels so maybe you can check with him on how they held up.

MINK

Reaction score
Booo was happy to see someone branch out and not go with trashy black wheels.

Oh well :(

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
yeah it'll look clean.

dual exhaust and some other small stuff getting done next week. side steps will be replaced and hopefully soon I'll get those flames painted over. some of that no limit stuff would look TITTIES under the hood too....at least until compounds go on.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.