The Militant 6.0

militant83

Reaction score
The weather finally warmed up a bit today so I was able to get out in the garage and put some parts on. Today's project was the No Limit Fab Cold Side Pipe. The No Limit Intake was installed last week.

Next up No Limit Fab Hot Side, Alradco Intercooler, Black Grille, and 08 Mirrors.

unnamed_zpss1lmjuru.png

mikah215

Reaction score
How do you love me the set up

03 f250 6.0 Sct with innovative tunes 5in exhaust coolant filter blue spring 190/30 bulletproof ficm&water pump aluminum rad Arp studs 8in lift 20x14 on 37s

militant83

Reaction score
How do you love me the set up

03 f250 6.0 Sct with innovative tunes 5in exhaust coolant filter blue spring 190/30 bulletproof ficm&water pump aluminum rad Arp studs 8in lift 20x14 on 37s

Pretty sure you got auto corrected or something but anyways, I like it a lot, great investment for the 6.0

militant83

Reaction score
The CAI is awesome, the only issue I've ran across is my MAF sensor connector the wiring on it is a little short compared to the increased size of the intake so it is a bit of a stretch to get it plugged in. But all in all I love the intake.

militant83

Reaction score
After some trouble shooting got some things figured out and all of the No Limit Fab Pipes on the truck. I also got the Alradco intercooler put in as well.'

IMG_0233_zps2x59dhmf.png

IMG_0234_zpsftfjqqvf.png

militant83

Reaction score
Ordered mine today! Mike is always a joy to talk to.

He has great customer service.. Answered the numerous questions I had.. I was really impressed with the quality of the Alradco Intercooler .. a top notch American made part.. thatnks to Pete from Alradco for the help on that one.

swinky

Reaction score
He has great customer service.. Answered the numerous questions I had.. I was really impressed with the quality of the Alradco Intercooler .. a top notch American made part.. thatnks to Pete from Alradco for the help on that one.
Did you see higher boost numbers after the intercooler?

swinky

Reaction score
Gleason picked up 30hp (I think) with an intercooler on his 6.4. It requires more air than any of our 6blows but then again the factory 6.4 intercooler outflows the 6.0.

I'm kinda retarded so someone correct me if I'm wrong but that makes me think a 600ish hp 6.0 could pick up around 30hp as well.

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
Could have sworn I read in JD's thread that the stock 6.4 intercooler flows better than a stock 6.0 intercooler. So with ours being more restrictive than a stock 6.4 we should see a similar perhaps slightly lower gain at our lower hp levels. An additional 15-30hp would be nice!

militant83

Reaction score
Did you see higher boost numbers after the intercooler?

Im going to say yes, However I cant tell you exactly how much since for the last month I had been chasing an issue with my boost and turbo. So once I figured that out my boost number were higher anyways. I had only taken the truck for a quick test drive after installing.

I'm curious on your take on the intercooler I'm really looking at getting one for mine.

Its only been on for less than 24 hours, but my initial impression after un-boxing is the thing is built like a tank. Excellent American made craftsmanship. Top notch customer service from Pete who is Alradco on here. Even the packaging was impressive they went above and beyond to ensure it did not get damaged in transit. I will definitely be getting their aluminum radiator in the future as well.

swinky

Reaction score
Could have sworn I read in JD's thread that the stock 6.4 intercooler flows better than a stock 6.0 intercooler. So with ours being more restrictive than a stock 6.4 we should see a similar perhaps slightly lower gain at our lower hp levels. An additional 15-30hp would be nice!
That's what I was getting at. I worded it weird

alradco

Reaction score
Looking good! Now we just have to take care of that radiator. :) Thanks for the good words and your business, it's appreciated.

Peter

Latest posts

Members online